PDA

View Full Version : G75vx WiFi problem

sedio309
04-19-2014, 02:54 AM
hi...Im new here because my brand new g75vx, lovely machine but, I have a problem with the WiFi conection
it disconect when try to use the home network, like getting files form my other computer or something else...it does not happend when surfing on internet, teamviewering or other things that requires only internet, ^the problem of disconecting only happends when try to get files from the other PC in the Home group...

do you know something about that???

Thanks
Claudio

TotalONE
04-19-2014, 03:28 AM
Sounds more like a network issue not laptop issue. I could be wrong......

sedio309
04-19-2014, 04:14 AM
What do you suggest??? my other PC is conected via cable, so the WiFi is only for my G75, I have never noted this problem with my android devices or iOS mobil devices..it appears to disconect when I stressed the conection ...
I must say that my g75 is 1meter far from the router, so interference may not be problem...I try changed the channel (it was number 6) to #11, updated the drivers and nothing changed....
everything its ok...in fact I can download big files from internet and nothing happens...but if I try to exchange files between my PC and the G75 , the Notebook disconects form the wireless net.