PDA

View Full Version : monitor brightness

sedio309
04-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Hi..I have a g75vx and I have a problem with the auto dimming of the brightness of the monitor...
How can I configure it to NEVER takes down/up the brightness of the monitor??
When I have a big white source it takes brightness up and when nothing has too much withe or the brightness zones are too small it takes brightness down..
I tryed the power4gear, the windows screen configs and nothing takes the "auto-move up/down" the brightness..

do you know what I'm saying???

Thaks
Claudio

sedio309
04-23-2014, 11:29 AM
Nobody have any idea???
I have noticed that this problem (I dont know if its a problem or its ok , but its a problem for me), its only un my Notebook monitor....The externals screens I plug-in in the G75 does not do that...

GottiBoi55
04-25-2014, 02:46 AM
Nobody have any idea???
I have noticed that this problem (I dont know if its a problem or its ok , but its a problem for me), its only un my Notebook monitor....The externals screens I plug-in in the G75 does not do that...

You need to change "Enable adaptive brightness " to off
Here's a link (http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/6042-adaptive-brightness-turn-off-windows-8-a.html) that will give you step by step instruction.

PS: Your laptop's monitor has a "light sensor", that's why it doesn't work on the external monitor.

sedio309
04-25-2014, 09:06 PM
great Thanks..I think ou have solved!!!

GottiBoi55
04-26-2014, 03:54 AM
You welcome my friend:D