PDA

View Full Version : Screen Blinking/Flashing on Asus G74sx

Chrono
10-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi guys

I'm currently experiencing (since 1 week or so) in windows or in game its blinking a black screen for 1 sec(sometimes quicker) then goes back to normal , it happens randomly , sometimes never , what could be the issue?
The solutions i tried :
Old(the asus one)/New/WHQL Drivers tested (clean installed in safe mode after driver sweeper)
Bios 202 updated

Other than that im experiencing texture flickering (rendering problem known as Z-Fighting) in Crysis 2 , In the game i see them always on the Same point/Same texture
I'm hoping that these are Driver/Software issues

So any opinion/experience/help is welcomed

Thanks

mikeseth
10-29-2011, 03:17 AM
There is another bios update: v.203 try that. Also, do you have something plugged in via HDMI?

Johnny_Vitaro
10-29-2011, 07:56 AM
here decision of your problem - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw7NYYLhO6U
it helped me .

dstrakele
10-30-2011, 05:15 AM
Did you update your Atheros Wireless Network Adapter to version 9.2.1.432 or later. If not, give it a shot. Earlier versions exhibit DPC Latency that causes lag on your system. Get DPC Latency Checker to montior your system. There could be other drivers causing latency.

Chrono
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Hey guys , its just been a while that i havent had the problem like 2 months , last week it started again and i was looking up on internet , and seen my own forum topic lol

So i did the thing that dstrakele said , and installed the latest Atheros Wireless Driver

The problem is totally gone for me , thank you so much guys