PDA

View Full Version : Color controled nvidia pannel question

psychosocial81
04-23-2014, 12:18 AM
Hello all,

When I right click and choose nvidia control pannel, my rog laptop is always set on the option : other application and color settings. ( which has ALWAYS a yellowish look to it. )

When I select use nvidia settings ( which is set to same settings than previous ones ) colors becomes more vibrant and everything looks fine.

I always have to go select that option on startup, is there a way to save that option so my laptop start with that option? Sort of annoying having to go click it everytime. ( I did click apply afterwards ) for a reason it retracts back to previous yellowish color as soon as it restarts.

Anything I am missing out?

Thanks for helping!

hmscott
04-23-2014, 04:25 AM
Hello all,

When I right click and choose nvidia control pannel, my rog laptop is always set on the option : other application and color settings. ( which has ALWAYS a yellowish look to it. )

When I select use nvidia settings ( which is set to same settings than previous ones ) colors becomes more vibrant and everything looks fine.

I always have to go select that option on startup, is there a way to save that option so my laptop start with that option? Sort of annoying having to go click it everytime. ( I did click apply afterwards ) for a reason it retracts back to previous yellowish color as soon as it restarts.

Anything I am missing out?

Thanks for helping!

Did you already uninstall Asus Splendid? If not, do that and reboot.

psychosocial81
04-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Asus splendid video enhancement technology?

hmscott
04-23-2014, 08:15 PM
Asus splendid video enhancement technology?

It's an installed program/package, you go to the Programs and Features control panel, and uninstall it, and reboot.

You can always reinstall the Asus tools from C:\eSupport\eDriver\AsInsWiz

Splendid trys to do color correction, but does it in unpleasant extremes without providing user tuning. It fogs/discolors white, along with everything else.