PDA

View Full Version : G73SW trying to find manual more info on Express gate

Cachexia
05-01-2014, 10:14 AM
I am wanting to figure out the express gate utility as It would be quite useful for listening to music and doing misc searches, social media posts while away from home since it loads about 100X faster the windows can.
I found the newest version of Express Gate cloud, But I cannot find any manuals explaining what music files are needed fro music player, how to add new items etc.
SO far I have found that the music section states cannot open files, live update cannot access server, I would just like more info if available.
Thanks

cl-Albert
05-01-2014, 05:03 PM
You may be using a different version of Express Gate, but if you want to watch a video about it, check this link:
http://support.asus.com/FeatureVideo.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=3&s=110&m=ExpressGate&os=&hashedid=n/a

Cachexia
05-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Ya that's weird, this Express Gate version in video has way more options then mine.
It says I have Version 2.6.32.207 and the update feature says it cannot contact server, I do know my internet connection is working so a bit puzzled why the sever is inaccessible.
The current features on my Express Gate are not as useable as I was expecting, for instance I cannot open any mp3's as it states I should, the chat/messenger does not have all the ones mentioned I only see yahoo.
Oh well I will keep searching for Express Gate info and updates maybe I can eventually get the features listed and I want.