PDA

View Full Version : Internet Video Freezing

DirtySecrets
05-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Hey guys i'm having a problem where when I'm watching videos online mainly full screen the video and audio freeze for a split second it happens several times during the video. This only happens when i'm on battery, any ideas?

hmscott
05-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Hey guys i'm having a problem where when I'm watching videos online mainly full screen the video and audio freeze for a split second it happens several times during the video. This only happens when i'm on battery, any ideas?

Which model laptop do you have? What power plan is running on battery mode? Did you remove Power4Gear? Try removing P4G and setting the Power Plan to High Performance - if that works - try the Balanced Power plan.

DirtySecrets
05-08-2014, 06:09 AM
Hello, I have the g750jx-db71 and i have removed p4g and its always on High Performance on and off battery

hmscott
05-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Hello, I have the g750jx-db71 and i have removed p4g and its always on High Performance on and off battery

Have you installed the 337.50 BETA? Or what version Nvidia driver are you running?

What online site are you using, does it use HTML5, Flash, or Silverlight, or? What version?

Link to a problematic video... or two. I will check it out :)