PDA

View Full Version : Normal for RMA to have "no record of inquiry" 2 days after delivery?

PhantomRain
05-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Just wondering if this is normal. My machine arrived at the RMA facility Friday per UPS, but it's Wednesday and there's still no record. While it was en route, it was "waiting to receive unit" on the Asus website, but now, nothing. I've sent a previous machine in for RMA 2 years ago without any issue, so I'm hoping this is just time lag on processing or something.

hmscott
05-08-2014, 03:13 AM
Just wondering if this is normal. My machine arrived at the RMA facility Friday per UPS, but it's Wednesday and there's still no record. While it was en route, it was "waiting to receive unit" on the Asus website, but now, nothing. I've sent a previous machine in for RMA 2 years ago without any issue, so I'm hoping this is just time lag on processing or something.

Use your RMA info to file a Technical Inquiry, and/or follow up via the email communications sent to you - email them back and/or follow the link and ask them directly. You can bug them :)

Prostar Computer
05-08-2014, 10:04 PM
It will be quicker to call them and provide your RMA number. Chances are some negligence is being exercised on the electronic log for your eyes, but their internal records may reflect differently. :)

MrRuckus
05-08-2014, 11:56 PM
I had a G74 that was in and repaired within a day. The motherboard was replaced. I would call or email. The updates were timely on my return.