PDA

View Full Version : Worst Warranty experience ever!! Don't buy any Asus products!!

JazJazJaz79
05-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Dear all,

Asus Malaysia's after sales and warranty service is teasing me up to the extend I no longer able to tolerate anymore!!

Asus is the 1st brand that really annoy's me with their deep **** after sales service until I am forced to made my 1st complaint in this forum: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?47641-About-to-purchase-a-G750.-May-I-have-some-advice-please&country=&status=

After I post my complaint here, finally I received their e-mail reply saying that I can collect my machine.

Today I made the trip to the service center to collect my machine.
When they took out the machine, I was shocked!!!!!
1. The machine is NOT properly protected.
2. The machine outer casing is extremely dirty, covered with human hand oil all over the place.
3. Opened up the machine, the screen is filled with thick human hand oil and finger prints.
4. The key board is filled with dust and dirt and finger prints.
5. The right hand side machine casing is buckling.
Then I tried to switch on my laptop, NOTHING TURNs ON!!!! MY LAPTOP's PROBLEM STILL NOT RESOLVED!!!!
This is what I said in my 1st post above, Asus Malaysia totally has NO CONTROL over their service quality.
This is the results of using outsourced 3rd party service tech and all of them are NOT proper professionals to handle Asus products.

This is the highest end laptop Asus ever offered in Malaysia in Dec 2013.

How do you feel when you see the laptop is such deep **** condition after sending into Asus Malaysia's official service center for warranty??? My heart is so painful when I see it like this!!! I almost wanna cry.

I am an engineer. By judging such lousy workmanship from Asus, I am very sure the internal board and electronic parts are seriously contaminate with finger prints, oil, dust and dirt. These containment will eventually damage the laptop and affecting it's performance.
I have no confident that my laptop able to maintain its performance at all.
I just owned this laptop for 6 months and Asus Malaysia destroyed it!!!!

Do you know how disappointed I am?
This is my 1st Asus ROG laptop in my life.
I have been following up with this forum for over 6 months before I decided to try Asus ROG.
Immediately, Asus Malaysia destroy me with this kind of rubbish after sales service and warranty service.
Asus Malaysia left me alone here, helplessly suffering.
The most painful part is all these humiliations comes directly from Official Asus service center in Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until today, I totally cannot find any channel to circulate my complaints to Asus Malaysia's management or even Asustek Taiwan.
No one from the service center willing to help.

Asus treat customers like ****!
I really regretted my decision on Asus.

Who ever wanna buy Asus products, please think twice before you make any decisions.
Once decisions made, you will not able to circulate your problem to any Asus management anywhere in the world.
Don

Asus service center: Lot 4-010, Level 4, Plaza Low Yat No.7, Jalan Bukit Bintang Off Jalan Bukit Bintang Central, 55100, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Asus Service Center contact number: +603-21100842 (I made 20 to 30 calls everyday, no one even bother to pick up....!!)
Laptop Model: G750JX
Serial number: *** Edited by cl-Albert *** (Its inside Asus System)
Service Number: *** Edited by cl-Albert ***
Service file date: 14 May 2014
Service Manager: Ms. Stefanie (She don't even bother to speak with me when I made my complaint at the service center today!)

hmscott
05-30-2014, 11:57 AM
JazJazJaz79, that is certainly disappointing...

Did you leave it there to complete the repair? Or did you/they get it working?

JazJazJaz79
05-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Dear hmscott,

Thank you for your reply.

I left there since 14 May 2014. I'll scan my service form and post it here tomorrow evening.
I never took back my laptop since 14 May 2014.
They are unable to get it working today.
It is because they don't have any in-house technicians at all.
Entire after sales and warranty is outsourced to 3rd party service tech.
I have to leave my laptop there again today and they gave me new service number as per noted above.
I am very very disappointed when they took out my unit.
They don't even bother to put my laptop into a protective cover / box / packet.
This clearly shows that they never handle my machine with care.
I did visited 1 of their 3rd party service tech located 2 level below this service center.
They just simply slot all the laptop into a cardboard without any protection. All of them just stag there.
Honestly I am very very angry with Asus Malaysia and the way they handle after sales service and warranty.
Their service call center sucks! Totally no commitment, no responsibility, not able to give me clear update on my laptop status.
They have no clear idea what is the problem with my laptop and they cannot let me know what kind of solutions / countermeasures to rectify the problem. All they can say is sorry sorry and I don't know.
They can't even tell me when can the unit ready. Just keep telling me to wait.
The service center is even worst. I got the number but never able to call in at all.
I made 20 - 30 calls everyday hoping someone can update me the warranty status.
What I get is the phone keep ringing and ringing and not even anyone bother to pick up the bloody phone.
If you were in my shoes, what will be your feeling? Frustrated, right?
I even put up complaint mails via Asus's service sites, but not getting proper respond from Asus.
I don't scream, they don't even bother to call me and update me my warranty status.

I really want to circulate this complaint to Asus HQ in Taiwan.
I am just one of the very annoyed customer.
Today there were another 2 more customers before me scolding the staff there as they still couldn't get their laptop back after 1 month plus with the service center.

The product has no problem. It is Asus's management problem.
It is the very core of the management structure that screw up all the customers in Malaysia.
To my point of view, Asus just want to con money from the consumers. They have no interest in taking care both the brand and customers.

World class machine + **** up after sales service = total rubbish.

hmscott
05-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Dear hmscott,
Thank you for your reply...

JazJazJaz79, I think I would want a replacement laptop, and let them figure out how to repair / refurbish the broken laptop on their time. You have waited long enough, and it sounds like so have other people. It is a situation where the reputation of Asus in your area is in need of repair.

Have you been using the Technical Inquiry email portal? Register a login here, register your laptop, and file a Technical Inquiry email, or have you already done that?

http://vip.asus.com

If you purchased the laptop from that same shop, they should make it good and give you a replacement laptop. Or, did you purchase from another dealer locally? Either way that warranty service isn't what is expected, and you need to be put back in service with a fixed or replacement laptop quickly.

Keep us informed as to the progress. :)

JazJazJaz79
05-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Yes, I have registered my machine with them with VIP status.
Yes, I have put up multiple complaints via the link you posted here.
I only receive 2 respond from them, that's all, and 1 of them was posted above after I made my complaint here.
I did ask for a replacement laptop, but they said they don't have such practice.
It is true also as all my games and work software are installed in my laptop. it will be very little use for them to give me a replacement.
I purchased the laptop from a local reseller. Reason being is this reseller will help me to install additionas SSD and ram.
I am kind of worry whether my addon parts still locate inside my laptop since the machine is NOT service by Asus themselves.
Asus Malaysia is the official dealer in Malaysia. All the resellers have to take the machine from them.
In Malaysia, once we purchased the laptop, we are on our own.
The shop will not responsible on our purchase anymore and all issues have to refer back to Asus Malaysia ourselves.
My frustration here is this problem is caused by Asus Malaysia which is the sole distributor who represents Asus.
If they as Asus principle in Malaysia treat customer this way, what backup we can get?
Who else we can turn to?
Who else can look into my case?
Will Asus global take action to support us?
The answer here is NO. I totally cannot find any contact from any Asus global sites to circulate my case up.
I have no choice but to post up my complaint here and hope that Asus global management able to know how **** up Asus Malaysia is and how they are killing the brand here.
In the end, I have to forge out extra money to buy a new laptop for my work, while waiting for G750JX to be repaired.

hmscott
05-30-2014, 02:17 PM
JazJazJaz79, we have consumer protections here in the US, and it looks like in Malaysia you have similar protections, as of 1999

LAWS OF MALAYSIA
Act 599
CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT 1999
http://aseanconsumer.org/misc/downloads/misc-msiacpa.pdf

And, provides a mechanism and Tribunal for Consumer Claims Malaysia to File Complaints for Action
http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/

That is the english portal, so I can read it, but I am sure you can dig in and get what you need.

Here are some more links from google search "malaysia consumer protection act":
https://www.google.com/search?q=malaysia+better+business+bueru&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb#channel=sb&q=malaysia+consumer+protection+act&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Good reading, and be sure and pursue this so you get satisfaction through Asus. Perhaps you have a friend or relative that can help you get through the legal requirements, and perhaps another connection through University or Work that can help.

I am sure Asus Corporate will work to help you out, but it is good to be prepared so they know you are serious about collecting what is due you as spelled out in their Warranty and in your Malaysian Consumer Protection Act.

Keep us informed!

JazJazJaz79
05-30-2014, 02:31 PM
Dear hmscott,

Thanks for sharing these link here.
I'll read them through.
Will keep the progress posted here.

cl-Albert
05-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Dear hmscott,

Thank you for your reply.

I left there since 14 May 2014. I'll scan my service form and post it here tomorrow evening.
I never took back my laptop since 14 May 2014.
They are unable to get it working today.
It is because they don't have any in-house technicians at all.
Entire after sales and warranty is outsourced to 3rd party service tech.
I have to leave my laptop there again today and they gave me new service number as per noted above.
I am very very disappointed when they took out my unit.
They don't even bother to put my laptop into a protective cover / box / packet.
This clearly shows that they never handle my machine with care.
I did visited 1 of their 3rd party service tech located 2 level below this service center.
They just simply slot all the laptop into a cardboard without any protection. All of them just stag there.
Honestly I am very very angry with Asus Malaysia and the way they handle after sales service and warranty.
Their service call center sucks! Totally no commitment, no responsibility, not able to give me clear update on my laptop status.
They have no clear idea what is the problem with my laptop and they cannot let me know what kind of solutions / countermeasures to rectify the problem. All they can say is sorry sorry and I don't know.
They can't even tell me when can the unit ready. Just keep telling me to wait.
The service center is even worst. I got the number but never able to call in at all.
I made 20 - 30 calls everyday hoping someone can update me the warranty status.
What I get is the phone keep ringing and ringing and not even anyone bother to pick up the bloody phone.
If you were in my shoes, what will be your feeling? Frustrated, right?
I even put up complaint mails via Asus's service sites, but not getting proper respond from Asus.
I don't scream, they don't even bother to call me and update me my warranty status.

I really want to circulate this complaint to Asus HQ in Taiwan.
I am just one of the very annoyed customer.
Today there were another 2 more customers before me scolding the staff there as they still couldn't get their laptop back after 1 month plus with the service center.

The product has no problem. It is Asus's management problem.
It is the very core of the management structure that screw up all the customers in Malaysia.
To my point of view, Asus just want to con money from the consumers. They have no interest in taking care both the brand and customers.

World class machine + **** up after sales service = total rubbish.

@JazJazJaz79, sorry to hear that repair has not gone better.

I'm located at an ASUS U.S. office, but if you still have a pending rma, feel free to send me a PM at cl-Albert and I can ask our overseas office to keep an eye on it. If necessary, you may want to continue pursuing other options to resolve this issue though since I may be rather limited in how much I will be able to help from my end, but hopefully it will be enough.

Also, I've edited your serial number and rma number to protect your privacy.

_
05-31-2014, 07:31 AM
We will relay your complaint to our service department. I did also send you a message several days ago asking for further information so I could push our Malaysian service team but it was not replied to. For the record, we have tried to help here.

JazJazJaz79
06-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Dear MarshallR@ASUS,

Thank you for your reply here.
Yes, I did see your message.
I am not familiar with this forum's platform.
I did tried to reply your message several times but not successful.
Once I click reply, the message I typed in was gone.
Furthermore, at the time I saw your message, I received the reply from Service center to collect my unit, and I thought the problem was resolved.
Unfortunately, it was not when I reached there and the case gone worst.
Sincerely thanks you for your help on this issue.

Do provide me your e-mail address. I can submit my details to you via e-mail.

I really cannot accept such lousy after sales and warranty service given by official Asus Service center here in Malaysia.
They are the principle here. If they treat the customers here like rubbish, it will leave all the consumers in Malaysia helpless.
There are many many annoyed and angry customers out there, just that they cannot find a proper channel to circulate their frustrations and complaints up to Asus top management.

I really hope my unit can be repaired and clean up.
My only worry here is the contamination of dirt, oil and dust on my unit and I really concern on my unit's performance.

JazJazJaz79
06-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Dear cl-Albert,

Thank you for your support and help on my posts above.

JazJazJaz79
06-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Dear cl-Albert,

Thank you for your help above.

hmscott
06-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Dear hmscott,

Thanks for sharing these link here.
I'll read them through.
Will keep the progress posted here.

JazJazJaz79, maybe the Consumer Protection office will be able to contact the Asus Service Center to encourage them to get your situation resolved before needing to file a formal complaint?

Keep us posted!

JazJazJaz79
06-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Another huge disappointment from Asus Malaysia's Service center!!!
My problem is NOT resolved!!!

I received a call from Asus Malaysia called Alvin_J. He informed me to collect my machine today.
So I arranged my time and drop by Asus Service center today at 1:30pm.
Waited for over 1-1/2 hours, finally my machine is out.
Switched on the machine, immediately disappointed on the spot.
There is a very very clear dark shadow on the top left hand corner of the screen!!!
It is so damn clear even can see clearly with my hand-phone camera.

Questioned the person at desk WTF is this.
He told me they have changed the screen, connector, motherboard, and HDD board (WTF its going to do with the screen @@??) etc etc.
But I ask him why still got such screen defects on my unit?
He totally cannot answer.
The most interesting part is, he replied me: Sir, I don't know. I don't do service on your machine. Its done by 3rd party technicians. I cannot do anything. You have to leave your machine here...
So ended up I have to leave my machine with Asus AGAIN!!!!!! and don't know when can I get my machine back.

Judging above condition it is very clear that Asus Malaysia Service Center:
1. Has TOTALLY NO CONTROL over all their out sourced 3rd party service technicians.
2. Has TOTALLY NO CONTROL over warranty and service quality.
3. Never do any checking onto the machine before returning to customers.
4. Have no ****ing clue what is the problem on my machine.
5. All the out-sourced 3rd party technicians are NOT properly trained and NOT QUALIFIED to handle / service Asus products.
6. Is leaving all these problems running wild without any countermeasures.
This case also shows that Asus Global:
1. Has NO CONTROL over product parts quality.
2. Parts quality are not properly checked before export.
3. Totally NO CONTROL over supplier's supply quality.
I start to doubt is Asus even take quality seriously in their production or just simply assemble the machine without any proper QC check.
Is all the test they mentioned inside Asus website are strictly for marketing purpose only without practicing it in reality???

Almost 1 month and my machine is still not repaired properly.
Problem after problem, 1 problem leads to another, its like never ending story.
I start to think is my unit going to stay at service center for ever, repairs after repairs???
How many times I need to make my trip to Asus Service center??? Each trip will take me 1 hour drive, not to mentions hours of waiting at the service center...
What else Asus can do to resolve my problem? Are you gonna send your trained technician from Taiwan to Malaysia to repair my machine???

The machine casing is using clip / hook technology. This kind of structure has very limited service life. After few times of opening, the clips and hook will eventually break apart. I am very worry on my machine's mechanical casing. I don't know will it able to hold any longer as my machine have to suffer many more times of opening...

Honestly I am very very very very very very disappointed with Asus.
Your product not only poor in build and parts quality, your service quality is the worst I ever encounter.

I don't wanna bring this to Consumer Protection Office. Once I go there, it will be a court case against Asus!!!

MrRuckus
06-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Almost looks like an over tightened screw or the bezel is putting pressure on the screen. Have you tried to resolve the screen problem yourself? At this point if thats the only problem, I would probably try to mitigate it myself. Your experience with the service center at that location is already heavily tarnished, Im not sure what they could do to repair it (especially if you get it back and you have other problems then what it went in with). I would file a formal complaint and try the route hmscott had suggested. Sorry to hear of all these troubles, definitely a bad experience for sure.

It is puzzling as to why the screen was replaced. They could have nicked the cable or broke something while repairing that then required a screen replacement. Did they give any explanation as to why the screen was replaced when it didnt come in with that being a problem in the first place? I know on my old G74 the repair was pretty vague the one time I sent it in, but it did state the motherboard power failed and the whole motherboard had to be replaced because of that.

JazJazJaz79
06-07-2014, 02:15 AM
I did question them about this. Unfortunately the people at service center knows noting about it. They just transfer the explanation given by these out-sourced 3rd party service tech without question. They told me replaced many many items inside the laptop. But when I looked at it, to don't sound logic. Such as replacing HDD board... what the hell this board is going to do with my screen... why the hell this item required to be replaced?? Is the 3rd party service tech trying to con Asus on parts and to jack up the service cost to Asus?? I can't help wondering.

Honestly, I have very little knowledge in hands-on on my laptop. Reason being is I had a bad experience in the past here I tried to fix some minor problem on my unit and I made the case even worst until the warranty was void. That's why I leave it back to Asus to resolve this problem rather than doing it myself.

In out country, this kind of case, our local consumer protection office will not take action. Reason being is this kind of case can keep going on and on. With such lousy service quality, Asus can drag my case for months or years, keep on servicing my unit forever as long as my unit un-resolved. Most of the time they will advise me to make this an official case and sue Asus for a new replacement unit.

I am keeping this as my last option. If Asus still drag my case, and Asus Taiwan is still not putting effort to resolve my problem. I'll have no choice but to bring this case to court!!! I hope Asus don't force me to take this move.

Prophet968
06-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Just my little question, not to hijack the post - I'm curious how many people in the U.S. have had issues, I've had nothing but success with Asus's support so far, though, that was in the U.S.

JazJazJaz79
06-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Is Asus G750JX screen that bloody difficult to repair? Why until today the screen problem still unable to resolved? Already 1 bloody month and my machine still sitting with Asus Malaysia. Why Asus never look into this issue seriously? Why Asus Taiwan never take care of the clients here in Malaysia? Why Asus never take our complaint seriously? All my complaint via Asus site are NOT RESPONDED.

Already over 1 bloody month I can't use my machine.
Until today, still no news when can I get my machine back!!!
Is Asus Taiwan has no interest to provide professional after sales service to Malaysia market?

cl-Albert
06-20-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi JazJazJaz79, sorry to hear this still isn't resolved and I'll try to look into it more from my end too.
I actually thought it was resolved by now, and apologize for not keeping a closer eye on it.
Just wondering what ASUS Malaysia is saying about it though and if they can give you any ETA?

If you prefer, feel free to send me a PM at cl-Albert to discuss privately if there is any information you don't want to post, otherwise, we can continue discussing at this thread too, so either way is fine.

Caastiel
06-21-2014, 02:43 PM
As a Malaysian that purchased a G750JM a couple weeks back, I'm now terribly afraid of sending my laptop to them if something happens to it.
Should've bought my G750 from Singapore instead.

JazJazJaz79
06-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Upto today, Asus Malaysia never committed to any ETA of my machine. I have called Asus Service call center to check and the reply are the same. I am very curious why the hell Asus ROG G750 series laptop's screen so bloody difficult to repair??? My company's IT support department can repair any screen / replace any screen within 3 hours max together with all kinds of tests done onto it. It seems taking ages to repair! Is The respond and service quality from Asus Malaysia has killed all my hope with Asus brand as total.

My wife who is working with a company that sells Asus portable products also face the same problem with Asus Service center here in Malaysia. Take ages to repair and the problem keeps popping out. Repair quality is deep **** and respond from Asus sucks.

Who ever bought any Asus products in Malaysia, wish you good luck.
Once your product being send to Asus for repair and warranty, be prepare that they will take thousands of years to repair it.
Get yourself ready to travel un-limited times to Asus bloody service center in Lowyat Plaza. Parking ain't cheap and jam like hell.
Don't even bother to call Asus Service center. NO ONE WILL EVER PICK UP THE BLOODY PHONE! You call Asus call center, you will only get 2 answers, that is 1) Your unit is still in repair, or 2) It is ready for collection. That's it. If you wanna know when can your unit repaired and ready for collection, they will keep on telling you "I don't know x10000000000000 times."

Who ever wanna get a gaming laptop in Malaysia, powerful and good after sales service, go get Alienware!!!!!
They will come over to your place and do the repair and testing in front of you.
You will be able to make sure your unit is being handled professionally and with highest care.
Spend a little more on Dell's extended warranty. Its worth it!

Another thing, Alienware share the same technology as what Asus has. What ever Asus offered, you can get it all from Alienware.

JazJazJaz79
06-22-2014, 10:47 AM
One more thing, all the good comments and recommendations posted in this forum are only applicable to purchases OUT SIDE of Malaysia. I can see that all the retailers / distributors / Asus branches OUT SIDE Malaysia are sincere with their customers and have passion over Asus brand. They are willing to invest to make Asus brand the top brand in the world.

Asus Malaysia has no interest in this. By looking at such lousy after sales service given, Asus Malaysia just wanna sell the cheapest ROG machine and grab as many stupid consumers as possible to maximize their profit. Money is all Asus Malaysia care about. Building Asus as world brand, screw it!

Look at MSI in Malaysia, during Dec 2013, MSI offered GTX780M graphic chip sets. But what Asus Malaysia did? They only offered the mid range GTX770M machine. What a looser. Next, MSI offered the system with SSD. Asus Malaysia? We even have to get the extra ram and SSD our self. Asus Malaysia don't even bother to offer it as option here in Malaysia.

Asus Malaysia is nothing but a bunch of money sucking company.

dblkk
06-22-2014, 02:50 PM
I dont really know what to say about all this. It really sucks yes very much so. But I've only had very positive things to say about Asus USA support. From what I've read the Malaysia branch does indead suck. If you could, id change your main thread title to include Malaysia in it not make it general. As at first it just makes all of Asus look bad, which most users think/know otherwise and disreguard your post. And others that dont know, might just be scared off of Asus in general with your title. But if you used Malaysia, it would help in that reguard, plus its a quick bold crack at Malaysia which seems to need it, and not Asus in general which does pretty good.

Though, your center sounds like it sucks, its really cool you have one so close. I dont even know wehre my closest one is, but i have to use the 2day shipping method, it'd be so much nicer to be able to just drive a bit and drop mine off. I have 5 kids all under 7 years old and over 2, and my laptop is my baby and I treat her as such. If i could drive her there vs ups crap drivers, id sleep better.

JazJazJaz79
06-24-2014, 06:54 AM
Since 14 May 2014, Asus still unable to resolve my G750JX screen warranty. Today already 24 Jun 2014, already 6 bloody weeks, still no news from Asus. Filed many many complaint into Asus service site, still no respond from Asus. Is the the way Asus threat consumers in Malaysia???
Is this the quality committed by Asus???

Still no respond from Asus at all!!!

Darnassus
06-24-2014, 10:56 AM
$10 and a strawberry donut says they don't know how to unhinge the screen while removing the keyboard plate.

JazJazJaz79
07-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Got my laptop back. The screen issue finally resolved. Unfortunately, the screen housing is damaged beyond repair (When you open the screen, there is the ASUS logo near the keyboard. The whole stretch of plastic cover at that area are loose.). The hinges are broken and the casing unable to install back properly. The casing becomes loose.

Then I tested to play Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. Both of the games become very jerky and sound keep breaking at game default setting. This never happened before I send in my laptop for warranty. Contacted Blizzard tech support. They claimed that my game installation is ok. It may be caused by my laptop's hardware. Since G750JX spec is far above Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 requirement, jerky and breaking sound should not happen. So I suspect ASUS service center has damaged my laptop's hardware.

My laptop CPU fan no longer can regulate itself. The CPU fan is always at it's max speed regardless of ambient temperature and applications. Even when I do word processing in a air-con room, the CPU fan speed is still at it's max. I really don't know what happened to my machine.

Anyone has idea what's wrong with my machine? Is there any method to rectify this?

Darnassus
07-05-2014, 05:04 AM
.. if I was you I'd just demand a replacement or a swap. Your machine is obviously damaged beyond proper repair.

xdon82
07-05-2014, 07:41 AM
This why I repair laptops myself - it's easy if you have time. I can't only remake BGA. When it comes to BGA I have to give it to service.
Oh I mean any repairs when warranty past the expiration date. Asus 2 years warranty is nothing, because most components will brake after that period of time.

My previous laptop was Toshiba. When the warranty was void [near the expiration date], the fan started to be noisy, so I asked service to change it. I got my "repaired" laptop few days later and was ok. After 5-6 months fan started to work badly again, but the warranty ended. I bought new fan, installed it, and it works ok till now [3 years] :) Probably they did not change it, just cleaned

I want to tell you that you can meet such situation in all services of all company. Asus management for sure do not allow such situation. But these companies are very big and workers are just only people - they are different

I know it;s annoying, but this is life :) sometimes you have to say fu** it and go running to achieve peaceful mind ;)

Of course you should make a complaint in the Asus service.
but just remember this can happne everywhere. Asus is good company in our sick world :)
It's not perfect. For example my new laptop G56 it's ROG... and then look at the specification of N56 ;) almost the same.....ROG should be more potent. not just packed in another chassis. Marketing....
...but despite that Asus is one of the best computer manufactuer nowadays

JazJazJaz79
07-06-2014, 11:41 AM
My laptop is just 6 months old. Damn new. Problem is I don't have the relevant knowledge to repair the laptop myself. I have no choice but to rely on Asus Service center. So far my DELL laptop is the best as they service, replace and tested the laptop in front of me. So I am sure they did a good job.

I need to know how to prove my laptop is faulty on the hardware site. Problem with Asus Malaysia is these fcukers are non-technical personnel. They are just post men. So before I send to them, I need to rectify where is the problem. Else these Asus fcukers will take ages to repair my machine.

In the past, Asus was never my consideration as I know Taiwanese machines and design sucks big time. Unfortunately, DELL in Malaysia is selling at premium price and forced me to try Asus. So 1st machine is total disappointment. Asus after sales service fail totally. Fail is not because of personnel. Fail because of company's structure. (All Taiwanese computer companies DON'T have their own professional technicians to handle their own products. Same goes to MSI and Acer.)

Honestly I regretted my decision to go for cheap Taiwanese machine.
This is the lesson learnt and I will never go for any Asus products in the future!

Do need your help to advice how to rectify hardware issues so that I can have enough bullets to fight my case.

Many thanks in advance.