PDA

View Full Version : RAGE video setting on G74SX-BBK7?

JSpook84
10-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Whats going on everyone? I am running a stock setup and running RAGE right now but it seems like I am getting a lot of timeouts on it when I play from the GPU. I am new to the gaming scene and since the new update came out there are a few more video settings in the game.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with this game and this laptop and what settings you are running it at? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

EDIT: BTW, the error message I get when the game closes out is the "OpenGL Message "Lost Connection" one.

Chastity@ASUS
10-11-2011, 02:23 PM
NVIDIA has not released an optimized driver set for RAGE yet.

Spiderless
10-11-2011, 04:49 PM
I believe they have some beta drivers out, a friend of mine can play it perfectly on a nvidia card. I don't know where you can find them though, I have an ATI.

Also the PC release of Rage is a mess at the moment, should be some patches/better drivers relatively soon.

JSpook84
10-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. I got it all squared away. With the new update a few days ago I tweaked the setting and have it running extremely flawless! I am very happy with the game. There are no bugs what so ever that I have found and graphics are extremely nice and smooth.

JRd1st
10-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Awesome!