PDA

View Full Version : G75 strange and serious problem

todoszero
06-04-2014, 07:33 AM
hello to all of i text you as my last hope i dont know what to do any more....so lets start my story...i bought a g57 all seem to be ok except some times when i pressed the touch pad i saw some green lines on the sceen... one day i power on me laptop and when finish load windows suddently the screen became black but the machine continue to work normal...(my hardware skills are enough experienced)i make restart and nothing...(this time i was on board a vessel as a seaman) i connect to external screen and the external works normaly with the laptop monitor to work normal... i dismalt the laptop check the cables clean contacts.... i assemble again but still the same... the only i observed is that when i touch the contact of the lvcd cable on the mobo i can see the sceen of the laptop to works litle bit but when i remove my finger all come to black again.... so i decited that the monitor cable is defective and i waited 2 months to come back to home to replace it.. finaly i went home i order original new original cable from zand parts i live in Greece europe. the cable came i placed it but still the same... i thought that due to my tests and checks i burn my monitor.... :( so i ordered a new monitor from laptopscreen.com and the monitor came i place and STILL the same ....now guys i was crazy i never experiencied this think in my life...i worked as a computer tech for 4 years!!! as a last hope i decided to order a used mobo from china it came i replaced but still the SAME!!!!!i have new monitor new cable 2 mobos that working and i dont have screen.... external works normal the computer works normal... i forgot to say that my brother put a strong flashlight behind the screen and wow i can see the icons and the windows view in both monitors new and old....i read on internet about magnetic sensor or inverter but i cant find them... the windows recognise the laptop monitor....i can dublicate extend etc...the graphic card seem to work normal... one 660m... so guys i hear your opinion what to do next what to check what to replace.. PLEASE HELP!!!

todoszero
06-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Correction the model is g75vw

GottiBoi55
06-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Try this trick, sometimes will work. (may take up to 3 times)
1. Remove power cable from your laptop.
2. Remove the battery.
3. Then hold the power button down for 60 seconds.
4. Replace battery, and power cable, then power on laptop.

I heard this trick work for other people before.
Sometimes this procedure will reset your inverter, if that's the problem.
whitch it sounds like, since you have a picture with an external monitor.

todoszero
06-08-2014, 12:56 AM
I ll try tomorrow if it works you are semi god !!!!!

todoszero
06-08-2014, 05:55 PM
I try about 6 times but don't work. .. the inverter is on the monitor?

GottiBoi55
06-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Have you tried uninstalling monitor/display driver in device manager, them restart and let Microsoft update reinstall driver?
(monitor/display drive could be damaged)
Seems like the monitor LEDS not lighting up the panel, but flashlight from the back shows images on panel.
Can't be graphic driver/s, because external monitor works.

todoszero
06-09-2014, 09:19 PM
I try to un install monitor drive after directly restart but still the same. I think if it is driver problem should have the problem only at windows but even at the post no light but if I look the monitor from ankle I see even bios. I open my second monitor the top side and I saw a led stripe how I check if they work and not busted. Because maybe u burn them due to my tests but as I told you before I have 2 monitors it is hard to burn both if them..man please contact help