PDA

View Full Version : Asus G56JR Sound Issue , Need asistance

Anotheruser
06-16-2014, 05:37 PM
Greetings , I have a problem related to the sound on my brand new ( 1 month old ) laptop , which I seemed to notice it 2 weeks ago . The problem is that when playing sound loudly ( speakers !~60% ) sometimes there is a high squeak / high pitch noise which extends the sound of whatever is on speakers. The problem is very annoying , and it comes and goes but usually is present while I am using Skype which is quite often. Also a strange thing is that a restart or Skype exiting seems to make it disappears , even if , sometimes it is still present even after I have stopped using Skype.

Need assistance with the problem , seems I cannot fix it whatever I do. Help greatly appreciated.

Prostar Computer
06-16-2014, 11:20 PM
You may need to send it in for service. This sounds like either intermittently defective speakers or improper shielding.

Have you already tried removing your audio driver, then reinstalling the latest available?

Anotheruser
06-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Well I cannot afford right now to send the laptop back , I am always working on it. I will try with re-installing different version of the driver , maybe I will get a partial fix.