PDA

View Full Version : G750JS HDMI Audio Output problem. Not Plugged.

Johny Q
06-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Hello.

I have a big problem with my G750JS, when I plug in my Amplifier through HDMI into my notebook I cant set it as default audio device, because my control pannel says that it is Not Plugged and it is all grey, so I can not do anything with it, I reinstalled my nvidia drivers few times including clean instalation and installed the newest realtek drivers. What more can I do to fix this problem...?

Thanks for your help.

BIOHAZARD9519
06-18-2014, 06:21 PM
I believe it has something to do with the integrated graphics driver. There was a thread on here where someone updated the driver and got the HDMI audio working. Might have to do some digging for that thread.

Johny Q
06-18-2014, 07:22 PM
What is more, when I try to change screen on fn+f8 there is only LCD to choice, so I can not change screen that way, only by windows+P, maybe there is a problem with hotkeys driver, I ll try reinstall Intel Graphics driver ant ATK and then let u know.

Could u help me finding this thread? Was it on this part of forum?

EDIT: You were right my friend. I had to uninstall drivers installed automatically by windows and install them again from intel site. Of course I m talking about Intel graphics drivers.

Thanks a lot.

BIOHAZARD9519
06-18-2014, 11:27 PM
Your welcome ;)