PDA

View Full Version : G750JX - Useless for games. Need Help!!

The_Darkness
06-27-2014, 12:25 AM
Hi guys,

All games crashing after a while in game. Less than 20 minutes. I think it happens when the GPU reaches 100% of GPU load.

Games loads fine, no problem with that, but after some point it shows a black screen and than close to the desktop. All the other applications Works fine as well.

I don't know how to solve that. Anyone knows this issue? Anybody can help me to find what the problem is?

Darnassus
06-27-2014, 01:18 AM
Are your games legitimate or pirated?

What version is your GPU driver?

Have you changed your CPU voltage settings?

How long have you owned this laptop?

Have you tried reinstalling the game that's crashing?

Can you provide any sort of crash log?

The_Darkness
06-27-2014, 05:34 AM
Hey, thanks for your reply.

answering:

Games are legitimate and pirated. Yes, I tried both... All the games worked with no problem in others computers.

I've already tested many drivers versions. Some of then old ones for Windows 7, others that I took from Asus suport site and from Nvidia too. At this moment, my driver is the latest that I know from nvidia site: 337.88. And I am using Windos 8.1, if it matters...

I never changed any voltage settings in this notebook and didn't overclocked it.

I have it about a month. I was using just for work and everthing was doing great, last week I realy started to play and this problem dont let me.

Yes, I reinstalled games, drivers, directX and MS C++ packages. Not at same time, ofcourse, but after a week searching for the issue, I've already tested many solutions.

About the logs, I don`t know if it helps, but the only log i've made was with GPU-Z. Do you have a sugestion to what log should I do?

TokoDude
06-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Your really sure it runs 100% gpu usages?

And is your power plan to High Performance?

download this to check:

http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/MSIAfterburnerSetup301.zip

The_Darkness
06-29-2014, 06:40 AM
Your really sure it runs 100% gpu usages?

And is your power plan to High Performance?

download this to check:

http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/MSIAfterburnerSetup301.zip

Sorry for the late. There was a holiday here.

I don't know exactly what is going on. Maybe the game crashes and the GPU hits the 100% of usage or GPU hits 100% and than game crashes.

Yes. I always use power plan in a high performance.

By the way, I did a log with MSI Afterburner at the moment of the crash. Don't know if I can post it here but I will try.

xcaetano
06-29-2014, 08:52 PM
ah yes, i have seen some forums posts somewhere where some users were complaining about pirate games using about 30% of the power of the pc for mining bitcoins. is that ur case?

The_Darkness
06-30-2014, 03:21 AM
Is not that case.