PDA

View Full Version : SETTINGS FOR G750 (770M gtx) ASSASINS C. BLACK FLAG, AND TWEAK

poison21reb
07-14-2014, 04:57 PM
ok so I recentley download AC4 and its and awesome game I played it in max resolution, with grapics in very high, aa in 2, and other minor settings THE THING IS that I want to increse performance so I started to move the settings and see what can give me more performance, and tweaking with the asus tweak BUT even when I start experimenting with th asus tweak I really dont notice any increase in performance or frame rates that I found stable on 30-20 Im not very exigent but 20 Is a little low, but 30 seems very good, Other thing that I noticed is that the game crash when I turn up the memory clock so I have to leave it in 4008 who is the standar, I only manipulate the Memory clock up to 932 who is the max setting, SO IF ANYONE WANT TO SHARE their expirence with AC4 and the settings to achive a better performance booth
IN THE GRAPHIC SETTINGS AND OVERCLOKING,
Some aditional data may be that I havent bought the game yet so It might be not optimized but I really plannig to buy it when drop down a bit.:cool:

redduc900
07-14-2014, 06:06 PM
What model of G-series do you own, and have you tried any of the recommended in-game tweaks from this guide?...

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-graphics-and-performance-guide#assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-optimal-playable-settings