PDA

View Full Version : Asus g750jm color profile

jsm451
07-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone can answer or point me in the right direction for my display. I've had my g750jm for over a month and everything has been great, except it continues to revert my color calibration settings to default no matter what. Since I first set up the notebook, I calibrated it based on a color profile I prefer, but if It goes to sleep, restarts or when I power it on the default warmer profile is always there. I'm using windows color management, not a dedicated program I installed, is this driver related or maybe my settings?

ZiggZagg
07-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Good morning Jsm451... Welcome to the ROG forum. If you have a g750 I am going to assume you have an NVIDIA graphics card; if this is so then you should be setting up you color profile preferences in the NVIDIA control panel (right-click on desk top/left-click on "NVIDIA control panel"). There should always appear a "save" option in the lower right corner of the page whenever options are adjusted. If you haven't noticed it or found it... look for it and click on it. This will save your configuration. I hope I don't state the obvious:confused: I don't believe there is another color adjusting option unless the newer g750's have the HD 4600 Intel graphics enabled (it is not enabled on the JX'). Good luck.

ZZ

jsm451
07-17-2014, 02:18 PM
I did try using the Nvidia control panel for my gtx860m and it unfortunately didn't work. I did however find that by disabling Asus Splendid video enhancement did solve my problem. Thanks for the advice and the welcome

ZiggZagg
07-18-2014, 08:12 AM
Your'e welcome jsm451. Yeah, I read (even before my computer was delivered) about the ASUS Splendid application. I purged it along with all the bloat when I was was adding drives and memory and generally tweaking it to my preferences.... and I haven't had any problems. I'm glad you got it working though. I had forgotten about the Splendid vid enhancement, sorry.

ZZ