PDA

View Full Version : Network problems on ASUS G75JW-NH71

Fanta8
07-20-2014, 09:25 PM
I bought this computer around a half a year ago. I recently received a new modem, and since receiving this new modem, my computer has extremely less reliability in HTTP, SSH, and similar connections. However, I have verified the problem is isolated to just my computer as when my computer cannot connect to websites or IP addresses my phone can, and that reinstalling, changing OS, refreshing, etc. does not fix anything. I tried Win8, Win8.1, Win7 (on now) and restored as well. And the problem is still here. Not sure what to do :/

Fanta8
07-20-2014, 10:37 PM
Usually it has more of a problem when attempting to load HTTPS, however that may just be a coincidence.

Clintlgm
07-21-2014, 01:28 PM
I think you might be I the wrong forum? I don't remember a g75JW, G75 are VW or VX?
If you replaced your Wi-Fi Card I would think that that would be the problem. Are you sure you have a compatible one. Have others used this modem successfully. Did you get everything connected properly, or disturb any other connections. Just a few things to look for. Most likely the modem manufacture has a support forum? I am just guessing but I think you have a G750 JW you should move you thread to the G750 forum.
http://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?157-G750-GX550-G550-and-G56-Gaming-Notebooks