PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth issue cannot send files to G750JZ, but can send from [solved]

Symho
08-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Hi to all!

I have now my new G750JZ, I have updated Atheros Bluetooth suite to latest version, all is perfect but when I send a file to my PC the connection cut off. My phone's (Nokia Lumai 520) mother tell me that my pc is it not able to excange with Bluetooth. I had tried to reinstall driver but not change. I can send files, I can hear music, or phone with connection Bluetooth but I can't receive. Any suggestions? Thx!

Maxter
08-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Did you check on the windows bluetooth settings that the "allow incoming files" is checked?

cl-Albert
08-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi to all!

I have now my new G750JZ, I have updated Atheros Bluetooth suite to latest version, all is perfect but when I send a file to my PC the connection cut off. My phone's (Nokia Lumai 520) mother tell me that my pc is it not able to excange with Bluetooth. I had tried to reinstall driver but not change. I can send files, I can hear music, or phone with connection Bluetooth but I can't receive. Any suggestions? Thx!

If you're still not able to solve this, tell us which Bluetooth driver version is installed and if it was from the ASUS G750JZ download site, or from somewhere else.

Also, hope you don't mind that I changed your subject title to try and get more suggestions about it from others.

Symho
08-01-2014, 05:10 PM
If you're still not able to solve this, tell us which Bluetooth driver version is installed and if it was from the ASUS G750JZ download site, or from somewhere else.

Also, hope you don't mind that I changed your subject title to try and get more suggestions about it from others.

Well, I have version n. .1318 latest and I had dowloaded from asus's site. Can you help me?

Symho
08-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Well, I have version n. .1318 latest and I had dowloaded from asus's site. Can you help me?

Hi to all!!! I had solved; I thinked that to receive the file from Bluetooth source I must send to pc and stop, but today I have understand that I must click on receive file first... Sorry for my error. :(

cl-Albert
08-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Glad to hear you could solve it and thanks for letting us know.