PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the headphone settings for G750JM

kobby2k6
08-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Is there a way to get the headphone jack to connect automatically and get sound through it instead of dealing with an additional prompt by the Realtek Audio Manager to choose between headphones and speaker out before the headphones work ?

Prostar Computer
08-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Is there a "remember this setting" or a "set as default playback device" option? It's been awhile since I played with the Realtek software.

kobby2k6
08-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Is there a "remember this setting" or a "set as default playback device" option? It's been awhile since I played with the Realtek software.

I have tried multiple times but I can't find that setting unfortunately/

Kelusion
08-02-2014, 06:35 AM
I happen to like this popup as it helps switch more effectively however for people who are looking for the option, its when you plug in the headset uncheck the below option 'Enable Auto Popup DIalog, When device has been plugged in' and check the 'Headphones' top checkbox

Let us know how it works out for you :)

kobby2k6
08-02-2014, 02:29 PM
I happen to like this popup as it helps switch more effectively however for people who are looking for the option, its when you plug in the headset uncheck the below option 'Enable Auto Popup DIalog, When device has been plugged in' and check the 'Headphones' top checkbox

Let us know how it works out for you :)

It worked, thank you for your help