PDA

View Full Version : Asus G56Jr loose screen frame

yingkeen
08-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Hi, i bought my asus g56 about 3 months ago and the plastic frame at the bottom part of screen where the Asus logo is looks like it was not glued on enough as result there was a ~1mm gap between the frame and the screen. At first i thought not a big deal until i saw someone complain about this problem for other model so i check again for the frame and i found out that at almost at the top right corner, when i press on the outer part of the frame it make a pop sound and it sounds like didnt attach well.

Is these a serious problem that i need to concern about?

Clintlgm
08-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Yes you should be able to snap it back together, If not I would consider a RMA while your still in warranty. If you decide to RMA send a PM to cl-albert he is the Asus Customer Loyalty rep in these forums.

yingkeen
11-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes you should be able to snap it back together, If not I would consider a RMA while your still in warranty. If you decide to RMA send a PM to cl-albert he is the Asus Customer Loyalty rep in these forums.

i went to asus service center last week and show the worker my laptop and he told me this is normal for this model which is G56jr and told me they can help me to fix it but it need to take 1~2 weeks and cant guarantee that the problem will be fix.
Can give me some advice? thanks