PDA

View Full Version : Asus g750 js t4062h poor performance and startup issue

skajuan
08-26-2014, 03:04 PM
I really need help with this, the first week i have my rig it went out all fine, even watch dogs runs very smooth, but starting the second week, i have noticed a slow performance even on simple games, and the speed to powerup its very slow too, i have zero knowledge when it comes to overclock or optimize settings, but i cant find. Simple explanation to this problem

The other problem is that every first time i boot up my laptop it shutsdown after two seconds , then if i powerup again everythins is fine.

I really need help with this cause i'm dont want to think that i wasted my money for nothing

Thanks for any help

redduc900
08-26-2014, 04:36 PM
You should probably contact Asus support if you haven't already, especially since it's shutting down within a couple seconds of powering on.

skajuan
09-23-2014, 03:44 PM
thanks for your reply men, i'v already contact asus for support and they told me to do a power cycle to the battery, that didnt solve the problem, but then i used the reset windows function that came with windows 8.1 , after that everything is ok, maybe the problem was that i manipulate too many settings of the processor voltage for overclock

Wulff
09-23-2014, 03:50 PM
:) yeah that could be it, i have my cpu over clocked a bit as well, but then there are no problems here, but i am playing bit older games atm (nfs rivals, far cry 3, battlefield 4) and those all run ok.

can't wait till far cry 4 is out , curious how it will go then.

skajuan
09-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Maybe you could show me how did you overclock your rig, im very fine with my actual settings but i really want lo learn how to OC without risk

Darnassus
09-24-2014, 03:26 PM
Hey Skajuan, what did you overclock? The CPU or the GPU?

P.S. what NVIDIA driver are you using? :3

Hope you don't have a bumble bee in your laptop! ;x