PDA

View Full Version : G73jh - tz002v; one speaker stopped working

lotharelious
10-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi, today i noticed that one of the speakers stopped working (right one, so i guess the one near the gpu). I'm wondering if someone else had the same problem or i'm the first one here. I guees i need to send it to the service, but i have one more question about it: how does this service exactly work and if i will send it with the reson 'broken speaker', may i ask for repasting on my gpu and cpu? I have this notebook for about 1 year and month or so, so it's still on the warranty. Thanks in advance for help

JRd1st
10-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Have you checked to be sure your balance control isn't set incorrectly?

lotharelious
10-23-2011, 01:58 PM
all settings were set to default to check it, the funny part is that this speaker started to work again without any sensible reason. That's what worry me mostly now. I don't think that it's connected with overheating since when i noticed that this speaker stopped working was after about 30min from boot. Now after a while it started to work again. Kinda odd imo.. ;s

JRd1st
10-23-2011, 02:07 PM
I think either your speaker or it's connection to the motherboard are intermittent. Sorry to say, RMA. Or, if you're REALLY handy with small tools and electronics, check it out yourself.

Problem is, intermittent problems always seem to clear up when the RMA techs check out your notebook, so . . .:rolleyes:

lotharelious
10-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks for help ;) i will test it for few days if the problem will happens again i will asap sent it to rma. But it's like a 2-3 weeks without computer around, and for now on it will be pain in the ass coz i have all things whch i need to learn in short time in an ebook version >.>