PDA

View Full Version : G750 problem with SDHC card and connecting camera

Avisia
09-12-2014, 05:42 PM
I had some photos from a Panasonic camera and I wanted to move them to my computer. First I tried putting the SDHC card in directly, but while it recognized the card was there, it showed no files. So I tried using a cord to connect the camera itself to the computer, but I had the same problem. Does anyone know how I can fix this so I can transfer my photos?

Prostar Computer
09-12-2014, 09:26 PM
When you insert the card, does it show up in Windows Explorer with a drive letter? If it does, you can select to "view hidden files and folders" in the Windows Explorer options. Perhaps the directories/files on the SD card are hidden.

Make sure the photos are stored on the card and not on the camera's internal storage, if applicable.

Avisia
09-12-2014, 10:41 PM
It does show as a letter drive, and shows that not all free space is available. I already tried 'View Hidden Files' without luck. And it also doesn't show the files when I leave the card in the camera and plug the camera directly in. The photos aren't on the camera when I put a different card in.

Avisia
05-18-2015, 04:05 AM
Yeah, still having the same problem. I still have my photos from Comic Con last year on my camera, and I'm going again this year....
So what, am I doomed to keep taking photos I can only view on the camera?

I seriously do not want to buy another camera when this one worked great, and I had no problem connecting it to my old Toshiba Qosmio.