PDA

View Full Version : will the asus g750jz work with Nvidia Surround? no options in nvidia control panel.

Wr3ckloose
09-15-2014, 11:07 PM
just as the title says. does anyone here have a 3 monitor setup with Nvidia Surround working? will it work with 2 external and the built in display? also, my latest, asus provided, nvidia drivers are kinda lacking in options. im pretty sure they were there before! wth?

yep, thats it! wth happened? i know there were more!

hmscott
09-15-2014, 11:36 PM
just as the title says. does anyone here have a 3 monitor setup with Nvidia Surround working? will it work with 2 external and the built in display? also, my latest, asus provided, nvidia drivers are kinda lacking in options. im pretty sure they were there before! wth?
yep, thats it! wth happened? i know there were more!

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/673242/geforce-mobile-gpus/solution-found-missing-options-in-nvidia-control-panel/

"Hi

I noticed a lot of you having the No options in the nVida control panel, as was I.

My setup is I sometimes have three monitors attached. One via HDMI, One via a 15 pin D-sup plug, and the third via a WAVlink Multi-display HDMI adapter. And this is the culprit.

I took the notebook to work and saw the control panel had full options?

Thinking that my multiple monitor setup might have had some bearing on the problem, I again opened the control panel at home with two other monitors attached and found that the control panel is still working OK.

It was when I turned on the "WAVlink Multi-display HDMI adapter" that the options vanished right in front of me.
Removing the WAVlink Multi-display HDMI adapter gives full options to the nVida control panel and plugging it back in again it disappears giving only the 3D settings.

Hopefully this may help some one especially those using a USB type of video monitor extender.

Posted 01/15/2014 02:48 "