PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks To Asus Service Centre Perth, Australia

srmojuze
09-25-2014, 11:00 AM
My G55 fan started making terrible noises a few weeks ago. Took it into Perth, Australia ASUS service centre.

Got it back today after about less than a week. Whole fan assembly thing was replaced, sounds good, and also excellent TEMPS now.

Whatever they did the CPU and GPU peak temps seem to be 5 deg C less than original.

Well done and thanks ASUS. Now I wish G55 had 3 year warranty not 2 year warranty... Though in Australia even in 3rd year ASUS ~has~ to fix things by law (Australian statutory warranty laws etc).

Cheers.

Clintlgm
09-25-2014, 01:28 PM
Good to see a happy Service Center story. We usually only get to see the ones that don't go so well.

rewben
09-26-2014, 02:17 AM
nice to hear that :)

Good to see a happy Service Center story. We usually only get to see the ones that don't go so well.

it's just like how @c_man described in the first few sentences here (http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?20375-Reasons-to-BUY-G75-...-or-not) lol!

srmojuze
09-28-2014, 11:07 AM

Yeah I was expecting the worst. But the dropoff and repair process was flawless. A few days ago was playing WatchDogs Bad Blood DLC, all good. GPU OC stable and good as per before repair. No weird sounds or rattling or what nots.