PDA

View Full Version : Sent to repair 4 times - Had enough, what can I do

AsusGamerParadize
09-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Hello!

I have been having very very big problems with my laptop.

I purchased my G75VW last year so my warranty is still there, altho, It doesnt seem to do jack sh*t.

My first problem was that my charger did not work, they fixed it, returned my laptop. Good Job.

After a few months, my charger started to short-circut my whole home, dang this thing short-circut my house 3 times before I realized it was the charger causing it, so I sent it in again.

They fixed it, but this time I got it back with overheating problems. It would be overheating in idle mode, so I had to send it in again.

So they fixed it, but this time (yes, AGAIN) I got it back with another problem, my sound did not work properly, there were only sound comming from the subwoofer. So I sent it in agian.

So, I recive my laptop back after a few days (good turnaround time actually) and I recive it back, with the EXACT same problem, exactly the same problem!!!!!!

I mean what is wrong ????? On the paper I got back with my laptop it says " This device has been tested before being returned to you ", jokes on me, right ?

Anyways, so I call the support line i have been talking with much the recent weeks, and they kindly apoligize and gives me a credit swap application to fill in to either recive my money back I paid, or, a new laptop (THANK GOD, FINALLY SOMETHING RIGHT?).

So I fill out this application and send it in, they accepted the application and schedueld a pickup, I hand over the laptop to TNT(to pick it up) and today I see this message when I check the RMA status:

"Product repair is in progress.-[WF9] Wait for Customer Confirmation-No Trouble Found"

NO TROUBLE FOUND ????? I wonder how they test it ? How ?????
I could prove them wrong by just opening up youtube and picking any video, there will be no sound/ only sound from the subwoofer!!!!

Anyways, what shall I do guys ? I have seriously hit the bottom line with this...

Clintlgm
09-26-2014, 11:38 PM
PM cl-albert

AsusGamerParadize
09-27-2014, 12:07 PM
PM cl-albert

PM'ed him. Read through a few threads where he was involed, restored some hope actually...

Clintlgm
09-27-2014, 01:41 PM
Yes cl-albert can be very helpful with problems like yours he is also a very sharp tool as to fixing things that are software related and he is a Asus employee cl =Customer Loyalty. I don't think you'll hear from him until Monday though have your RMA numbers ready so that he can research what has gone on.

AsusGamerParadize
09-28-2014, 03:59 PM
Yes cl-albert can be very helpful with problems like yours he is also a very sharp tool as to fixing things that are software related and he is a Asus employee cl =Customer Loyalty. I don't think you'll hear from him until Monday though have your RMA numbers ready so that he can research what has gone on.

So nice to hear that! I have included my RMA number in my PM, so hopefully he will be able to help me trought this credit swap.
Thanks Clint!

Clintlgm
09-28-2014, 07:59 PM
It might be helpful to him is you have ready the other 3 RMA numbers. Easier for him to find them.

cl-Albert
09-30-2014, 01:29 AM
PM'ed him. Read through a few threads where he was involed, restored some hope actually...

Hi AsusGamerParadize, sorry for the delay and just sent you a PM requesting a little more information if you can get back to me about it.
Feel free to send me a PM if you prefer, but curious if you were able to reach or talk to the service center over the phone and what they said about the current situation? I may pass this information along for others to look into.

Unfortunately, I'm located in the U.S., so you may want to keep looking into this on your side as well if you are located elsewhere, but hopefully we will be able to resolve this and feel free to check with me if there are still any problems. Thanks.