PDA

View Full Version : Possible yo connect Buttkicker? Use HDMI and headphone jack together?

ua1969
09-28-2014, 03:54 PM
Hi

I want to connect a buttkicker (headphone jack) and a TV (HDMI) at the same time to the G750JS. In the playback devices menü it is not possible to chose both I need to chose eighter HDMI or speakers(headphone). I there a way to get the same audio output at the same time from both? Can Realtek digital output be a solution? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You

Haluk

hmscott
09-28-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi

I want to connect a buttkicker (headphone jack) and a TV (HDMI) at the same time to the G750JS. In the playback devices menü it is not possible to chose both I need to chose eighter HDMI or speakers(headphone). I there a way to get the same audio output at the same time from both? Can Realtek digital output be a solution? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You

Haluk

ua1969, it won't drive both outputs at once. You can feed the Buttkicker downstream of the HDMI, off of the TV. Or, upstream off of a home theater receiver if you run the HDMI through the receiver ahead of the TV.

ua1969
09-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Thank you hmscott. Just want to ask again , can Realtek digital output duplicate HDMI?
Thank you again.
Haluk

hmscott
09-29-2014, 01:34 AM
Thank you hmscott. Just want to ask again , can Realtek digital output duplicate HDMI?
Thank you again.
Haluk

ua1969, not that I have seen, it is a single output device selection - Set Default, and only 1 at a time.