PDA

View Full Version : Until Further Notice

Chastity@ASUS
10-26-2011, 02:38 AM
I have been asked by Asus Management to no longer provide tech support on public forums until I complete my training with Customer Care in order to ensure that I can provide the quality of support you expect from Asus Customer Care.

My apologies to anyone in need of assistance, but I must ask that you refer any questions to Mason@Asus or Brian@Asus, or any other of the fine people donating their time and efforts to helping those who are in need.

I will try and learn as quickly as possible so that I can come back doing what I love: supporting a welcome and loving community of ROG'erz. :)

Thank you for understanding.

Chastity

Ghinkinis
10-26-2011, 02:44 AM
Thanks Chastity, hope to see you soon!

irdmoose
10-26-2011, 03:37 AM
We'll miss you Chastity... come back quickly! :)

dstrakele
10-26-2011, 03:49 AM
You're teaching that training course - right?

fostert
10-26-2011, 04:25 AM
Won't be the same without you Chastity: you made this forum what it is. Hurry back!

TheOriginalTO
10-26-2011, 04:44 AM
Pls don't turn into a robot. I thought you had the best service already. don't go and ruin it :(

NeoteriX
10-26-2011, 05:29 AM
Agreed. Come back soon. I'm more impressed with the support you provide here than any with any other computer I've ever owned.

chrsplmr
10-26-2011, 05:58 AM
For those of us that have watched your tireless efforts here, we are greatful.
Personally I can not count the things I have learned reading your posts.
This speaks volumes as to the level of quality Asus seeks to provide.
It is hard to imagine that when you return that you could be any more helpful
than in the past, but undoubtedly will be. You will be missed.
Mason, Brian and the others will make due, I am sure.
But they simply can not hold a candle to our NoteBook Goddess.
Best of Luck in all you seek.c.

midihooker
10-26-2011, 09:04 AM
thanks for all your work Chasity! and please come back yes?

JRd1st
10-26-2011, 11:12 AM
Chastity, you were the best thing about this place. Please don't return to us as yet another drone. :(

clarkkent06
10-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Darn :( I know we all look forward to seeing you soon!

PILGRIM
10-27-2011, 03:46 AM
I have been asked by Asus Management to no longer provide tech support on public forums until I complete my training with Customer Care in order to ensure that I can provide the quality of support you expect from Asus Customer Care.

BUT,... Chastity, more often than not, ASUS Customer Care DOESN'T really care.

It should be the other way around, go and train them how to do REAL customer care.

Then please come back the soonest...

JRd1st
10-27-2011, 11:01 AM
" BUT,... Chastity, more often than not, ASUS Customer Care DOESN'T really care."

+1 Sad but true.

Chastity@ASUS
10-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Don't confuse Customer Care with Customer Support or the Call Centers. It's a totally different department. :)

fuzon1337
10-27-2011, 09:02 PM
I hope to see you back soon in this forum to help other people who have problems with their computer :D You always have a "try to" solution for those who hopes to fix their computer, so they don't have to RMA the situation.

And I find the Asus support in Norway very good (Asus hotline) :)

PILGRIM
10-28-2011, 12:55 AM
Don't confuse Customer Care with Customer Support or the Call Centers. It's a totally different department. :)

..so what is Customer Care then, and what does it actually do? (I'm still confused..)

I thought it was a generic term and is interchangeable with Customer Support.

Well, guess it doesn't really matter, though. ASUS customer support still leaves much to be desired.

[fuzon1337: And I find the Asus support in Norway very good (Asus hotline) ]

...and I wish ASUS support would be very good globally.

sirdrumalot
10-28-2011, 06:30 AM
dam that sucks. i just got my g73 and was going to use your reference page....now what am i going to do for all the links etc :(