PDA

View Full Version : Shipping to norway

Lubert85
10-14-2014, 12:35 PM
MarshallR

Do you have any information about the asus g751 has started shipping to norway?

Sagi
10-14-2014, 04:50 PM
I placed an order @ Komplett for the G751JY.

It was supposed to arrive October 10, but then they dealyed it another week.. But today it got delayed again. So now it won't be in stock before October 31.

I assume it's the same for Denmark, Sweden and Norway since they have a shared stockholding for all 3 countries placed in Sweden.

It's a bit disappointing tho, you could already buy the MSI G72 on their website several days ago.. They won't confirm the date of the G751, because ASUS keeps postponing it.

Foss90
10-14-2014, 05:57 PM
MarshallR

Do you have any information about the asus g751 has started shipping to norway?

Same situation for me.
Let's just hope it doesnt get further delayed after the 31st.

Sagi
10-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Same situation for me.
Let's just hope it doesnt get further delayed after the 31st.

Haha I bet it will :) Not sure if they are having issues with the shipments or something.

Lubert85
10-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Its a real shame asus dosnt respond to this. Because many of my friends have already chosen the new msi with 980m. Because it was available in norway today. Im actually thinking about canceling my order do to lack of information about shipping date. I cant wait for mid november.

_
10-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Cmon guys it's been less than 24 hours and I'm +8hrs ahead, give me a chance :P

Ask on ROG Nordic's Facebook page - they're active with responses.

Lubert85
10-16-2014, 12:12 PM
I got an mail from the shop that i ordered from, that the version with the m.2 pcie ssd is delayed. Unknow release date. Thats really strange. Because reviews of that version is popping up these days. I keep on wondering how MSI could be so much quicker on the trigger.

Sagi
10-16-2014, 02:29 PM
Cmon guys it's been less than 24 hours and I'm +8hrs ahead, give me a chance :P

Ask on ROG Nordic's Facebook page - they're active with responses.

MarshallR I did as you told us to do - But they just deleted my post without any reply or answer to my question.

All I asked about was "How come ASUS continuously postpone the G751 in Denmark, Sweden and Norway?" .. I guess it's a very sensetive subject to ask about. Why else would they delete the post, rather then just answering it?!

Atm. it's ment to arrive October 31 - BUT IT'S NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY ASUS.. YET <--- This is slightly annoying, when you see MSI is shipping their models 2-4 weeks ahead of ASUS and didn't postpone their delivery.. Not even once!

This is by all means not ment as negative comment; I'm just frustrated that some countries already recieved their shipments; But we can't even get a date for when it's going to arrive at our webshops.

Lubert85
10-16-2014, 02:47 PM
MarshallR I did as you told us to do - But they just deleted my post without any reply or answer to my question.

All I asked about was "How come ASUS continuously postpone the G751 in Denmark, Sweden and Norway?" .. I guess it's a very sensetive subject to ask about. Why else would they delete the post, rather then just answering it?!

Atm. it's ment to arrive October 31 - BUT IT'S NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY ASUS.. YET <--- This is slightly annoying, when you see MSI is shipping their models 2-4 weeks ahead of ASUS and didn't postpone their delivery.. Not even once!

This is by all means not ment as negative comment; I'm just frustrated that some countries already recieved their shipments; But we can't even get a date for when it's going to arrive at our webshops.

Worst is that we wont see the Pcie version anytime soon

Sagi
10-16-2014, 07:06 PM
Worst is that we wont see the Pcie version anytime soon

That's not entirely true tho because the JY model @ Komplett comes with 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD .. But that is the same for the JT model.

What I don't understand is the delay between the US market and the EU market, or at least the Nordic countries.

Lubert85
10-17-2014, 05:29 AM
That's not entirely true tho because the JY model @ Komplett comes with 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD .. But that is the same for the JT model.

What I don't understand is the delay between the US market and the EU market, or at least the Nordic countries.

Thats wrong, i got a email on wednsday where komplett told me the pcie was delayed. But they havent got the new info from asus to update the webpage to the right version. I have already ordered on the day it went online for preorder from komplett.no
And all the other stores i have emailed with confirms the same. A regular 256gb ssd.

Sagi
10-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Could you take a screenshot of the email?

I'm getting different informations from Komplett in Denmark :confused:

Lubert85
10-17-2014, 01:42 PM
Could you take a screenshot of the email?

I'm getting different informations from Komplett in Denmark :confused:

Here

WhiteEyeDoll
10-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Thats wrong, i got a email on wednsday where komplett told me the pcie was delayed. But they havent got the new info from asus to update the webpage to the right version. I have already ordered on the day it went online for preorder from komplett.no
And all the other stores i have emailed with confirms the same. A regular 256gb ssd.

I just got informed by Asus Finland that all G751JY's that come with a SSD pre-installed include the M.2 PCIe x4 SSD.
So that means that the laptop with 2 drives comes with a 256GB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD and a 7200rpm 1TB HDD.

The G751JY model that only includes the HDD still has an PCIe M.2 slot but doesn't include the special caddy for it.

In Finland the ETA at the moment is start of next month so I think thats about the same for other Nordic countries.

Lubert85
10-17-2014, 11:06 PM
I just got informed by Asus Finland that all G751JY's that come with a SSD pre-installed include the M.2 PCIe x4 SSD.
So that means that the laptop with 2 drives comes with a 256GB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD and a 7200rpm 1TB HDD.

The G751JY model that only includes the HDD still has an PCIe M.2 slot but doesn't include the special caddy for it.

In Finland the ETA at the moment is start of next month so I think thats about the same for other Nordic countries.

I hope so

Sagi
10-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Here

I tried to contact Komplett.dk regarding this - They said that without any order number or missing info, they couldn't tell if it was fake or not :confused:

And the only thing I asked about was "Regarding G751JY - can you confirm this" and then linked the picture..

They also said that they hardly make a 1000kr profit on the G751JY .. Which I somehow doubt :rolleyes:

WhiteEyeDoll
10-21-2014, 07:36 PM
They also said that they hardly make a 1000kr profit on the G751JY .. Which I somehow doubt :rolleyes:

Consumer electronics usually have quite low profits. It's the software and services what makes the big moneys.

For example at the time of its release in Finland PS4 made only 3% of its price as profits to the retailer.

Sagi
10-21-2014, 08:04 PM
Consumer electronics usually have quite low profits. It's the software and services what makes the big moneys.

For example at the time of its release in Finland PS4 made only 3% of its price as profits to the retailer.

I'm aware of that - I've been selling these products for almost 7 years :) Still makes me questioning their profit, if they can offer him a 1000kr discount. Something just doesn't add up.

The danish support @ Komplett wasn't even aware of any problems with the m.2 pcie ssd .. :confused: The only way to offer him that amount, is if they actually DID swap it to a SATA3 and got a pricereduction from ASUS, but didn't adjust the price on their site.

I didn't receive any respond on their facebook site, neither did they want to confirm anything unless I had Lubert85's order number so they could doubble check it.

DyreVaa
11-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Well, the Asus G751JY is now listed on Komplett.no as coming 8th november. Still not confirmed. Im really excited about the computer, so im still hoping we can get some updates about the shipping to the nordic countries here.

Sagi
11-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Well, the Asus G751JY is now listed on Komplett.no as coming 8th november. Still not confirmed. Im really excited about the computer, so im still hoping we can get some updates about the shipping to the nordic countries here.

Komplett ship all their products from Sweden - So ye, it's the same for all nordic contries :)

Nodoby
11-05-2014, 08:31 PM
I ordered a G751JY-T7004H from a general electronics store last weekend, as they had a 20% discount on all orders. I believe Komplett.no had the same model number listed before, but their web page linked from http://www.prisjakt.no/product.php?p=2834786 has now changed to G751JY-T7103H. Is this because Komplett canceled their M2 PCIE SSD and went with standard SSD? If so, I assume this means I might have ordered the M2-version. Anyone know the difference between these two model numbers?

Sagi
11-05-2014, 09:08 PM
I ordered a G751JY-T7004H from a general electronics store last weekend, as they had a 20% discount on all orders. I believe Komplett.no had the same model number listed before, but their web page linked from http://www.prisjakt.no/product.php?p=2834786 has now changed to G751JY-T7103H. Is this because Komplett canceled their M2 PCIE SSD and went with standard SSD? If so, I assume this means I might have ordered the M2-version. Anyone know the difference between these two model numbers?

Yes, there is a JY model incoming this weekend (unless they postpone it again) WITHOUT the m.2 pcie ssd - Instead your getting the sata III ssd.

I placed my order a month ago and was under the impression that I would be getting m.2, cause that was what it said in the info.. Sadly they don't even check up on these things. Info was removed 2 days after I sent them an email about this issue.

There is another JY model on it's way as well, but the pricetag is higher (the m.2 pcie sdd version - G751JY-T7032H) I somehow feel that I should have been getting this product, since the misleading info was their fault.

Anyway's .. I hope it arrives soon, hopefully without dead/stuck pixels or broken speakers :rolleyes:

Here is the link to the m.2 version:
https://www.komplett.dk/asus-g751jy-173-full-hd/824818

Nodoby
11-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Could you clarify. Are you saying that the models T7004H and T7103H both come with a non-M2 SSD? Here are a comparison between all models: http://www.prisjakt.no/product.php?j=2834786,2836207,2855223,2871637

Reading Lubert85's reply from Komplett, it seemed they canceled a model with M2 PCIE and changed to one without. Since Prisjakt.no thinks Komplett's T7103H model is a T7004H, I assumed that Komplett had actually canceled T7004H and ordered T7103H instead, therefor making Prisjakt.no list it wrongly.

T7004H and T7103H looks very similar, but maybe T7004H is with M2 PCIE SSD and T7103H is with standard SSD?
T7032H comes with 512 M2 PCIE, as Komplett lists that in their specs.
T7058H looks similar to the two first ones, but with a BD player.

If T7004H and T7103H both comes with standard SSD, what's the difference between these models?

Sagi
11-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Atm we are only getting 1 model with m.2 pcie sdd and that's the one I linked :) At least here in Denmark.

They confirmed that over the phone today .. But then again, they don't always know what they are talking about ;)

Nodoby
11-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Okay, I ordered from Expert. They dont have the item listed on their webstore, but when I asked to search for G751JY they found the T7004H model and I was allowed to place an order.

I'll take it with M2 PCIE SSD or not, but just wondering about that M2 bracket this Asus representative on the forum says doesn't come with standard SSD spec and won't be sold separatly at a later time.

Sagi
11-06-2014, 07:05 PM
I found another retailer today as well.. And they have it in stock atm .. So not sure what I'm going to do :confused:

Going to call them tomorrow and hear if it's still there or not :)

DyreVaa
11-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Haha I bet it will :) Not sure if they are having issues with the shipments or something.

You were right. Now the date is set to 15th november - still not confirmed.

Sagi
11-11-2014, 12:42 PM
You were right. Now the date is set to 15th november - still not confirmed.

Yep, which is why I ordered mine from Dustin.dk instead + it was cheaper as well :)

I'm waiting for the delivery guy right now.. Should be here within 1-2 hours!

Sagi
11-11-2014, 12:56 PM
I just checked dustin.no - In case you want to place a order there instead.

https://www.dustinhome.no/product/5010807125/rog-g751

The price went up a bit since I placed my order, but it should be the same as Komplett.no :) If you order it today, you will have it tomorrow or the day after.

Be quick tho, there is only 9 left in stock (while typing this).

DyreVaa
11-11-2014, 01:05 PM
I just checked dustin.no - In case you want to place a order there instead.

https://www.dustinhome.no/product/5010807125/rog-g751

The price went up a bit since I placed my order, but it should be the same as Komplett.no :) If you order it today, you will have it tomorrow or the day after.

Be quick tho, there is only 9 left in stock (while typing this).

What the heck... How did they get that in stock?! I thought Asus was the issue here, not Komplett. I have never bought stuff from Dustin either. Anything i should know about them, compared to Komplett?

Sagi
11-11-2014, 01:36 PM
They seem pretty legit - I placed my order yesterday and it should be here any minute now :)

I would cancel the Komplett order and go for the Dustin one instead. At least they are able to get it in stock, unlike Komplett :rolleyes:

DyreVaa
11-11-2014, 02:49 PM
They seem pretty legit - I placed my order yesterday and it should be here any minute now :)

I would cancel the Komplett order and go for the Dustin one instead. At least they are able to get it in stock, unlike Komplett :rolleyes:

Holy moly... OK, I sent Komplett a mail and asked whats up. Also asked them for reasons to not just cancel and go ahead and order from dustin. Im kind of guessing they got the shipment now too, but theyr just slow to react to it. We will see.

Please update when you get the beast!!!

Sagi
11-11-2014, 04:47 PM
I finally got it.. After waiting 1 hour outside on the delivery guy!

However, I'm still in the process of making a recovery etc. But I will give you an update later :) It's looking good atm, but haven't checked all the possible issues :)

I would just cancel the order from Komplett, they postponed my order 4 times - 1 month of waiting for no reason.

Gnukkegrisen
11-11-2014, 05:26 PM

However, I'm still in the process of making a recovery etc. But I will give you an update later :) It's looking good atm, but haven't checked all the possible issues :)

I would just cancel the order from Komplett, they postponed my order 4 times - 1 month of waiting for no reason.

Did you get m.2 ssd? The pcie version?

Sagi
11-11-2014, 06:00 PM
No, that one was too expensive - Instead I bought a samsung evo 840 250gb sdd to replace he 1tb hdd :)

I might get a 500gb later on, but looking back at my previous laptops, I never actually had the use for that amount of storage. If I for some reason should need it, I can always put the 1tb back in.

DyreVaa
11-13-2014, 01:16 PM

OK, so Komplett didnt really have any answers for me. Just that they rarely postphone dates more. Then they postphoned it utnil 21.11 today! Without any kind of notification or info. Had to look it up on their page...hehe. They have seriously lost it.

But! My problem now is that Dustin only ships by mail in Norway. I do not like that thought of that one bit. The computer slamming around in the back of a post van... Not nice. Do you guys have any thoughts on that at all?

I see CDON also have the computer in stock now. Seems they can deliver any other ways than normail mail either, though.

Edit: Just ordered from Duston. Fingers crossed!

Sagi
11-13-2014, 02:39 PM
When I bought my G751JY I also bought the SSD from their site - Because, if you do that they will have to repack your laptop with the SSD = Bigger box filled with protective stuff inside.

It doesn't have to be something expensive tho .. I'm sure even a mousepad would do :)

DyreVaa
11-13-2014, 06:27 PM
When I bought my G751JY I also bought the SSD from their site - Because, if you do that they will have to repack your laptop with the SSD = Bigger box filled with protective stuff inside.

It doesn't have to be something expensive tho .. I'm sure even a mousepad would do :)

Haha! That is some next level ****. Its already in the mail, though. They are very fast over at Duston. Ill just check it very thourougly when it arrives,

Now! Please tell us what the BEAST is like!

Sagi
11-13-2014, 07:48 PM
It's awesome - Not sure there is anything else to say :)

I had some issues with my CPU running @ 85c .. But just spent a few hours with World of Warcraft (using vsync helps) it locks the fps to 60fps max.
But it doesn't really matter tho.. The screen is running @60hz anyway :)

And my CPU is only running @ 70-77c now!

DyreVaa
11-14-2014, 06:19 PM
Ordered the computer from Dustin yesterday afternoon - and it arrived this afternoon. Thank you so much for the advice, man! Everything looks to be working perfectly.

Sagi
11-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Ordered the computer from Dustin yesterday afternoon - and it arrived this afternoon. Thank you so much for the advice, man! Everything looks to be working perfectly.

That's great to hear :) Hope you enjoy it then!

I noticed 2 things I'm not too happy about..

1. My screen seems to be glowing at the buttom of it, with a green light of some sort (it's nothing major, but I can still see it).
2. It might need a repaste on the CPU.

Everything is working like it should.

Nodoby
11-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Picked up my G751JY-T7004H at Expert today. First thing I did was to check the type of SSD and I was very happy to see a M.2 version. Can't believe I only payed 12800 NOK for this laptop.

Sagi
11-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Picked up my G751JY-T7004H at Expert today. First thing I did was to check the type of SSD and I was very happy to see a M.2 version. Can't believe I only payed 12800 NOK for this laptop.

Wauw.. That's insane!

But gz on your new laptop - I hope you will enjoy it :) Sadly I have to RMA my G751JY either now or in januar (found a few minor things I want to get fixed)

You should update your BIOS as one of the first things to do - This will make a massive difference in terms of performance!

Also, if you wonder why the sounds is a bit wierd, then open the app called AudioWizard and turn it off :)