PDA

View Full Version : Need some help about Audio (G750JW)

Azahidal
10-23-2014, 06:36 AM
This morning I turn on my G750JW as usual and found "The Audio Service is not running." When I manual restart Audio Service, it seems the speaker icon is back to normal but when I open the music, Youtube. The alert is show up again everytime.

I try to uninstall Realtek Driver and re-install it but it doesn't work.

It seems like the system can detect sound card then It disappear and keep repeating.

Could it be motherboard issue?

hmscott
10-23-2014, 07:39 AM
This morning I turn on my G750JW as usual and found "The Audio Service is not running." When I manual restart Audio Service, it seems the speaker icon is back to normal but when I open the music, Youtube. The alert is show up again everytime.

I try to uninstall Realtek Driver and re-install it but it doesn't work.

It seems like the system can detect sound card then It disappear and keep repeating.

Could it be motherboard issue?

Azahidal, it sounds like a hardware issue, but it might not be. There were Microsoft WIndows updates recently that might have been installed at last shutdown or power up - you might look at the update history and see if an audio related update occurred and try uninstalling it to see if that helps.

Otherwise I would file a Technical Inquiry with Asus to explore the debugging with them. You can create a login, register your laptop, and file the Technical Inquiry here:

https://vip.asus.com

Please let us know how it works out :)

Azahidal
10-23-2014, 09:08 AM
Hello, hmscott :)

Very appreciated for your help, unfortunately I didn't found any recent Windows update that related with Audio on my computer.
I already send my inquiry to the Technical team.
I will update you as soon as i have more information :)

Azahidal
10-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Finally, I solved it by format my drive and re-install Windows.
I guess the windows files might be corrupted.