PDA

View Full Version : G750JZ After Nvidia Update 344.48 gets Code 43 Error

noyansualp
10-24-2014, 12:50 PM
Hello guys
I bought a Rog G750JZ 1 month ago setuped win 7 64bit. and i was very happy until yesterday. The night of 22 october nvidia released a new
update 344.48 for Gtx 880m.
I updated my driver and i got code 43 error on device manager( yellow triangle on gtx880 section). I can not reach contol panel, no response.
My video card is not working. Until now i tried these steps.
1- I deleted new update and i downloaded an older version from asus page. I made a clean setup.
Didnt work
2-I deleted all nvidia drivers and intel drivers and setuped again.
Didnt work.
3- I updated my bios to 208.
Didnt work.
4- I tried to backup to a restored point but still i got code 43 on nvidia in device manager.
5- Finally decided to format and i formated with a win 7 64 bit and i setuped the drivers from asus support webpage.
Stil i have same problem and i start to thinking about my video card is dead because format didnt fix the problem.
I read some articles that nvida updates sometimes can kill your video card instantly with no reason.
I need your help. Thanks in advance

Symho
10-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Hello guys
I bought a Rog G750JZ 1 month ago setuped win 7 64bit. and i was very happy until yesterday. The night of 22 october nvidia released a new
update 344.48 for Gtx 880m.
I updated my driver and i got code 43 error on device manager( yellow triangle on gtx880 section). I can not reach contol panel, no response.
My video card is not working. Until now i tried these steps.
1- I deleted new update and i downloaded an older version from asus page. I made a clean setup.
Didnt work
2-I deleted all nvidia drivers and intel drivers and setuped again.
Didnt work.
3- I updated my bios to 208.
Didnt work.
4- I tried to backup to a restored point but still i got code 43 on nvidia in device manager.
5- Finally decided to format and i formated with a win 7 64 bit and i setuped the drivers from asus support webpage.
Stil i have same problem and i start to thinking about my video card is dead because format didnt fix the problem.
I read some articles that nvida updates sometimes can kill your video card instantly with no reason.
I need your help. Thanks in advance

I have on my G750JZ Windows 8.1 and I had installed new Nvidia drivers 344.48 too. All works fine!

rokgbrce
10-29-2014, 08:44 AM
I have the same problem on windows 8.1. Can't figured out what is the problem. Everything looks fine until I lunch a game, than I have the problem.