PDA

View Full Version : Fan Xpert 3 Feature Request

LiveOrDie
10-28-2014, 12:34 PM
I would like Fan Xpert 3 to have fan profiles so i can easy change my fan speed on the fly, Also a option like Norton has when you start a game it has a gaming mode Fan Xpert 3 needs some think like this so it loads say a 2nd fan profile / different fan curve or a set speed, Have more options so the fan curves run off CPU usage.

Tokens210
10-28-2014, 04:28 PM
I've seen ppl in other threads that were able to successfully alter the preset fan profiles to their personal liking, I'm not sure exactly how but I don't think it would be to hard to find

Although this isn't exactly what you were asking for its close lol

They may add some other features but I'm pretty sure fan expert 3 is now considered old, the newer series boards all run a new aisuite version with a new fan expert version and the boards have pwm control available

elssha
10-29-2014, 08:46 AM
can any of you tell me where the Asus fan profiles are stored? After jumping to win7 mine have been on full blast the whole time, and I can't figure out how to change them >_<

LiveOrDie
10-29-2014, 09:23 AM
I've seen ppl in other threads that were able to successfully alter the preset fan profiles to their personal liking, I'm not sure exactly how but I don't think it would be to hard to find

Although this isn't exactly what you were asking for its close lol

They may add some other features but I'm pretty sure fan expert 3 is now considered old, the newer series boards all run a new aisuite version with a new fan expert version and the boards have pwm control available

Dude i'm running the newest version of AI suite fan expert 3 is the newest version.