PDA

View Full Version : Stumbled on Swfit in stock at Micro Center

mdzcpa
11-06-2014, 02:17 AM
I was at my local Micro Center to pick up some other things when I saw 2 fresh ROG Swift monitors sitting on the end cap of an isle. Although I was lucky to snag one of these monitors 8 weeks ago, they have been so hard to find anywhere I decided to scoop another one up today. I'm not sure how I'm going to put it to use (my wife's gaming rig...maybe?), but I thought if I don't use it maybe someone I knew might want one and I could lend a hand.

I know this sounds like a weird post. These have just been so darn hard to find that I reacted fast and grabbed it. Crazy hobby this is sometimes.

mdzcpa
11-06-2014, 03:05 AM
Well, that didn't take long! The wife wants the SWIFT to pair up with the GTX 970 upgrade she received last month. She is going to give me her slightly used Asus VG248 144mhz @ 1080p to be redeployed elsewhere. I didn't think she would even recognize the Swift monitor box for what it was...LOL. She has been a fast learner!

xerojin84
11-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Lucky. I got mine but it white screen after about 9 hours of play... very sad... I haven't been able to score one ever since...