PDA

View Full Version : G74sx Windows reinstall instant button not working

HKRebel
11-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Reinstalled windows on my G74sx and the instant button, the one next to power button doesn't work. Where can I find the driver for it?

cl-Albert
11-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Do you have the 3D screen version or non-3D screen version?

Anyway, hope it's okay that I copied the information below from the G74Sx user manual E6366 p45.
If you need to install the Splendid software, it should be available on the G74Sx download site, so let us know if there are any problems to find it.
Thanks!

"3D Mode Switch Key (on 3D models)
Toggles to activate the 3D mode function and again to switch back to 2D mode. This function is only available when playing a 3D video game or watching a 3D movie.

Splendid Key (on non-3D models)
Toggles “Splendid Video Intelligent Technology” function ON and OFF. This allows switching between different display color enhancement modes in order to improve contrast, brightness, skin tone, and color saturation for red, green, and blue independently. The selected mode is shown on the display."

HKRebel
11-12-2014, 09:15 PM
do you have the 3d screen version or non-3d screen version?

Anyway, hope it's okay that i copied the information below from the g74sx user manual e6366 p45.
If you need to install the splendid software, it should be available on the g74sx download site, so let us know if there are any problems to find it.
Thanks!

"3d mode switch key (on 3d models)
toggles to activate the 3d mode function and again to switch back to 2d mode. This function is only available when playing a 3d video game or watching a 3d movie.

Splendid key (on non-3d models)
toggles “splendid video intelligent technology” function on and off. This allows switching between different display color enhancement modes in order to improve contrast, brightness, skin tone, and color saturation for red, green, and blue independently. The selected mode is shown on the display."

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!