PDA

View Full Version : G750jw and g750jm

code65
11-20-2014, 07:46 PM
Are the palm rests/keyboards for these laptops compatible? I own the g750jw and my kkeyboard no longer works and the palm rest for the jm version is the only one I found with reasonable shipping time.

code9523
11-20-2014, 08:18 PM
try to search here asusparts.com

code65
11-20-2014, 10:49 PM
Alright ill give this site a go. I don't suppose you know what "remote stock" means on their site? It still let me order it so heres hoping they have it.

Thanks.

Prostar Computer
11-21-2014, 12:11 AM
As far as I know, they're identical. Remote stock probably means they offload their inventory to another facility instead off of having their own facility for merchandise (I'm just spitballing on that, though).

hmscott
11-21-2014, 02:08 AM
Alright ill give this site a go. I don't suppose you know what "remote stock" means on their site? It still let me order it so heres hoping they have it. Thanks.

code65, that's usually code for - Our distributors have it in stock and we can order it for you to then sell to you. Keeps inventory costs down and they still have access to all the stock in their region.

If you already ordered, it's likely being drop shipped to you directly, rather than come from the retailer location.

Please let us know how you like it when it arrives :)