PDA

View Full Version : G75VX GPU issue (code 43)

Kotoma
11-28-2014, 02:12 PM
Hi, couldn't find a topic on that and it starts to drive me mad. Would be grateful for assistance:

My GPU started to display "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" after a routine update today. It has happened once before on Windows 8 (same thing, right after it updated) and the tech support suggested I restore factory settings. I did just that and it installed windows 8.1 automatically. The problem persisted, but right after I've installed the newest drivers it went away. Now, after about 2 weeks it came back exactly the same. I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere, ASUS support is useless and I can't just reinstall everything every time an update comes out! Any ideas?

Clintlgm
11-29-2014, 03:52 PM
You might try to set your GPU back to default then after the update turn you GPU software on again? The reason you don't see many people talking about this because its a rare problem I haven't see this before in the last 2.5 years I've been in this forum. You also might want to try the NVidia support website since your getting an actual error code.