PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Asus G750JY Drivers!

bv11fla
12-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Hello,where can i find driver for my Asus G750JY?

asusgigaman
02-04-2015, 04:51 PM

Hi, man! You can find it on Asus support page or download drivers in single archive from DriversFree (http://www.driversfree.org/en/drivers-catalog/drivers-for-notebooks/asus/notebook-asus-rog-g750jy-download-drivers-for-windows-7-windows-8-windows-81-32-64-bit). Enjoy!

GottiBoi55
02-04-2015, 07:12 PM

Hi bv11fla, and welcome to the ROG Forum my friend.

Note: Only use drivers from the Asus support page.
You can find all the drivers, and utilities you need for your NB here from the Asus support page>>>>>>Driver & Tools
(http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_ROG_G750JY/HelpDesk_Download/)

asusgigaman
02-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Hi bv11fla, and welcome to the ROG Forum my friend.

Note: Only use drivers from the Asus support page.

Not always on the manufacturer's website you can see drivers for required version of the OS! I prefer download not one by one, and entirely. Download drivers for my proposed link runs from the official site Asus. Cheers!

GottiBoi55
02-05-2015, 06:55 PM
Not always on the manufacturer's website you can see drivers for required version of the OS! I prefer download not one by one, and entirely. Download drivers for my proposed link runs from the official site Asus. Cheers!

I myself would not trust 3rd party driver sites, I heard too many horror stories.
They create more problems, mostly viruses within the files, or incorrect drivers.
All the drivers on the Asus support page for your NB model are tested and approved.

hmscott
02-06-2015, 12:34 AM

asusgigaman, downloading and installing 1 at a time, after searching for the latest version yourself is best.

You only want to change 1 thing at a time, and test it - use it for a while before installing something else new.

Otherwise if you run into a problem, more likely after loading a bunch of new drivers, you won't know which one caused the problem(s) - then you will be stuck uninstalling them 1 by 1 until the problem(s) goes away.

Better to do the debugging on the install than the uninstall :)

Once you are up to date after a few months of a new laptop / hardware release, you can scale back checking for updates to every few months. In the beginning every week is a good idea.

If Asus can't keep the drivers up to date for their laptops, how is an external site going to do a 100% perfect job, for all the laptops they are supporting?

Best to do it yourself :)