View Full Version : G751JT-CH71 slow and unfinished Internet pages

12-03-2014, 02:38 PM
I got another issue with my newest G751JT-CH71. This morning I tried to go on the Internet with, like checking Youtube, Facebook, Ebay, etc... I've find out that IE doesn't download any pages. I manage to download Google Chrome from another computer in the house to transfert it on a flash USB. Once installed, I started surfing, and some pages doesn't download properly, some feature doesn't work etc. I tried ti download Firefox and when I click the download button, it says : " network error ". I tried to find out if it's Avast Antivirus that is blocking something, but I'm unable to see that.

Back story, yesterday, I unistall McCafe antivirus beauce of some issu with steam and blocking other download with Adobe. Then I replaced it with Avast antivirus.

If you've come across this issue, please let me know you've done to get rid of it.

12-03-2014, 02:48 PM
This is what is look like : some code just randomly appear has I tried to refresh this page...


12-03-2014, 09:33 PM
I've manage to find out that Avast after an upgrade, was screwing up my web browsers and I had to deactivate the Web Shield in order to make thing work right again. Any of you got this issue?

12-03-2014, 11:59 PM
I just use Windows Defender, it's built in with Windows 8.1, and I've never once had a problem with virus's and such. But then again I don't go to torrent sites or surf for porn, etc.

12-04-2014, 12:59 AM
i also have issues with the wifi, on my g751. Ive been hovering over the forums and only seen one post that could help us. ive been told to factory reset and hopefully thatll fix it but who knows i havent tried doing this myself i will keep you up to date this weekend once i back up a few things. ill post my thread, and the second that other people posted on.



02-04-2015, 01:39 PM
I was having the same issue. But I couldn't pin point it until I've found this thread. Apparently Avast is causing the slow wifi issue in my case.

I've tried everything else before: changing drivers, etc but the speed was going up and down (hovering at around 50KB/s). I've just disabled Avast and the speed went up to 4MB/s