PDA

View Full Version : Problem with nvidia control panel on my g750jz

fly74
12-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Hi all,

I'm not happy to be here and ask your help !!! I've got somes issues with my laptop Asus G750jz + Gtx880m. I bought it few days ago, and i CAN'T open the nvidia control panel.

I read many topics to find a solution but nothing concrete.

What i do :
1 st : put the last bios 0208 on the laptop RESULTS : nothing
2 st : change driver Intel and ASUS RESULTS : nothing
3 st : install a new Windows 8.1 without all ASUS features with all new drivers RESULTS : nothing
4 st : looking for how to put down OPTIMUS F****** Ch****t all over the world RESULTS : nothing
5 st : call and wrote to ASUS RESULTS : nothing that i ever do.

AMAZING ASUS who sold Gaming Laptop who won't do their job, It' a Shame.

Please Help !!!!

CoryBee
12-04-2014, 10:41 AM
You can't open the control panel? Or there are items missing in the control panel?

It is not possible to disable optimus in these machines. The only way to do this would be to compile and unlocked bios with this option. No one wants to do this because it means using their expensive gaming laptop as a guinea pig. This is because to disable the IGPU you have no idea if it will disable you from seeing anything at all with no way of resetting the bios without someone even more skilled with very expensive equipment.

fly74
12-04-2014, 04:18 PM
Hello,

Nice to Answer me, but i can't open the panel control. I now that we can't disable Optimus only by the BIOS. Now, i think that i need to make a RMA with ASUS, because the problem is a bad nvidia chip.

But If someone have any idea with my problem, i'm waiting for a real answer.

Thanks

fly74
12-05-2014, 03:23 PM
noone can help me....