PDA

View Full Version : new owner of g751jt with bios update and web browsing questions

psygorn
12-11-2014, 09:41 AM
hi just bought rog g751tj from amazon, and just want to ask how to update the bios i check the bios and its running 202, and i check on the support page that the bios should run 205 but i dont know how to update it, can some one help me, and also i recently went to the Philippines and i adjusted the clock for the time difference, now i cant use any browser to go to the internet i keep getting an error on chrome and explorer an ssl error and date certificate error, i can still go online when i play games on steam but i cant browse any webcites, i dont know how to fix this issue also im not that well informed pls help
thank you in advance :)

viper3000
12-11-2014, 10:26 AM
You can use WINFLASH from ASUS.com

and 2x click to time and setting time zone..

psygorn
12-11-2014, 11:32 AM
i did set the clock right but i still getting the same error from google and i will try the winflash to update the bios thank you

Sagi
12-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Winflash is already installed on the laptop - All you have to do is just download the new bios from the website.

Once you have done that, open Winflash and choose the bios you downloaded.

It's easy enough :)

hmscott
12-11-2014, 04:44 PM
i did set the clock right but i still getting the same error from google and i will try the winflash to update the bios thank you

psygorn, after resetting the clock did you reboot Windows?, Windows may not update everything already running correctly when the time changes. At least restart the browser after the time change before trying an https site.