PDA

View Full Version : G750JX Keyboarding missing keystrokes, touch pad lagging

eyeWired
12-23-2014, 04:44 AM
I've seen a couple of posts regarding the G750 models missing keystrokes but none of the solutions solved it for me (reinstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, etc.) ...

Also, the touchpad is occasionally lagging which is a bit annoying. Again, I've tried to reinstall drivers, etc. Any advice?

hmscott
12-23-2014, 08:14 AM
I've seen a couple of posts regarding the G750 models missing keystrokes but none of the solutions solved it for me (reinstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, etc.) ...

Also, the touchpad is occasionally lagging which is a bit annoying. Again, I've tried to reinstall drivers, etc. Any advice?

eyeWired, did you disable the pointing device in the BIOS, or only via Windows? Try disabling in the BIOS, someone else said that worked for him after trying the Windows solutions that didn't work.

If disabling the pointing device in the BIOS doesn't work, return it to the seller for another new one before RMA'ing this one to Asus - that takes longer. But, if you are outside the return to seller time, here is where you can file the problem with Asus for RMA:

http://vip.asus.com <== create login, register laptop, file Technical Inquiry stating problem and solutions your tried clearly and request RMA to fix it.

Please come back and let us know how it works out. :)