PDA

View Full Version : Asus G751 internet speed problem.

Cross27
12-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Hello, I have problem with G751JY. The problem is with the wifi connection. When I play the game for example WoT and when I am also surfing on the internet, that the speed is 300KB/S. But, when I turn off the online game then the speed of internet is increasing to 3MB/S. So it is not possible to play 2 online games at the same time e.g. Wot, WoW or surfing on the internet and play the games all at once. It looks like the all speed of the internet goes to the first online game. Please help me. I tried to pre install the devices, but there was no changing. I tried to use wifi TP - Link throught USB,too,but it was the same. On the table PC it is ok I can play 3 games at the same time and there is division of it and the speed of the internet is ok. Ty.

Cross27
12-26-2014, 10:58 AM
i need help guys.

kanecvr
12-26-2014, 08:31 PM
Uninstall Asus ROG Game First III. It's a pointless piece of software witch is supposed to "optimize" latency for on line games. What it acutally does is it keeps pinging the router, uses a lot of bandwidth for no apparent reason and drains battery life like crazy.

Remove ROG Game First III from Control Paned -> Programs and Features and you'll be fine.