PDA

View Full Version : RAID array not working after RMA service

dm559
12-27-2014, 02:36 AM
I'm hoping to resolve this without sending the laptop in for service a 3rd time. The last time it was in for service they somehow didn't set the RAID array before they installed windows and drivers and bloat etc. All of that is on just one of the 2 128GB SanDisk SSD's that are supposed to be in RAID0 on the G750JH-DB71. The system works fine, however, no RAID0 and as it came from the factory the 2nd ssd is just unallocated space. I can make a new simple volume out of that space in diskmgmt, however the machine wasn't sold in JBOD config but instead RAID0. I was hoping someone could please tell me or point me at a relevant thread containing information regarding how to rebuild the RAID0 array and either clean install windows or use a good ASUS backtracker backup to reinstall windows on top of a fresh RAID0.

If any of you require further information or perhaps screen shots to show what I am talking about, I would be happy to oblige. Even if none of you can help me, I would still like to take this opportunity to wish you all an excellent Holiday season.