PDA

View Full Version : G551JM Battlefield4 Running from Intel GPU Problem

Gabriel27
12-31-2014, 09:16 AM
Hello guys!
Yesterday i just surprise myself with the g551jm. After installing the games, all of them just works fine, except one, wich i play a lot....
Battlefield 4 not recognizing my gtx860 just running from intel GPU. In nvidia control panel i want to switch from automatic to "powerful GPU" setting, but after i apply, its jumping back auto option. I installed the last 10 nvidia drivers, but with this game all the same....
If somebody have any idea what can i do, i will appreciate the help.
Thx. G.

bhutchins1a
03-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Did you ever get an answer for this one?

William Cir
03-20-2015, 06:52 PM
Same problem

Prostar Computer
03-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Are you all setting the Global options for Performance, as well as checking the Program settings tab to make sure Battlefield 4 (or whatever game doesn't seem to be running off of the dGPU) is in the list of programs?

Also, if using Origin, you can try uninstalling the game and the Origin client, then reinstall both to the Program Files folder. Otherwise they install to the Program Files (x86) folder by default.

navis995
03-20-2015, 09:50 PM
Launch the program in admin mode. I hate Windows 8.1 for it's "increased" security. Everything needs to have additional permissions even if you are the admin and creator of this account. Ridiculous.