PDA

View Full Version : How to clean the exterior side of g750?

beatc
01-21-2015, 08:29 AM
My laptop has dusts all over the keyboard and the touchpad. There are also dusts underneath the monitor. I'm thinking of wiping the dust off with wet fabric but i'm afraid that it might damage the parts. So, what is the proper way to clean the laptop?

Wulff
01-21-2015, 12:13 PM
Hi there,

I clean my laptop with a damp microfiber cloth here after blowing most of the dust away with an air duster, its a can of compressed air wich is great for cleaning out the keyboard and all. for the rest just make sure your cloth isnt to wet and youcan clean ur g750 without problems.

good luck

Darnassus
01-21-2015, 01:57 PM
Me?

Vacuum keyboard. Dust and hairs is gone. (I vacuum the laptop on it's side, so things fall out of the keys as I do it.)

Wet sponge, (squeezed, no drops left) wipe firm over keyboard, get all oil out of the steel brush deck.

Once a month I use windex on the sponge to get the surface extra clean.

The screen? Wet sponge again, (squeezed, can't afford to have water dripping down the screen) wiping one direction only, otherwise the matte screen will take on streaks which suck.

beatc
01-21-2015, 02:56 PM
Alright, thanks for the input guys.

Natroxz
01-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Would not sugest to use an vacuum cleaner, at the tip of the vacuum cleaner there can be alot of static electristy.