PDA

View Full Version : The best Custom Dealer

Clintlgm
01-24-2015, 06:41 PM
Ok I got a G751JY in my cart with xtopic. Now I'm looking around at the competition all seem to be pretty much offering the same service and upgrades. Wide differences in warranty offers. Prices are about the same. I have been around these forum too long to just take a chance on getting a out of the box from a vendor. I can afford the custom one. Who's got an good bad or indifferent experiences with these custom Sellers.

sk3tch
01-24-2015, 11:32 PM
I went open box with NewEgg - no regrets. Avoided all of the initial quality issues (tested by them and/or ASUS), 30 day return policy, and saved over $400. Doing all of my own upgrades. YMMV.

Clintlgm
01-25-2015, 01:33 AM
Yea sk3tch I just want to buy one and configure it and run my software. I've had 2 RMA on this G75 I want to avoid that if at all possible. Xtopic seems to be the one that has there own tech support and repair. Asus tech and repair suck bad hoping for better with a custom machine. With out this forum this one would have been in the garbage can more than a year ago and I would be trying something else. Thanks to these forums I'm going to buy my 3rd Asus Notebook.