PDA

View Full Version : My beloved G751JT is making me sick

Jlieu
02-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Bugs everywhere~~~ I trusted Asus for so many years yet keep disappointing me.

First - Audio problem (woofer)
second - Left USB CONTINUOUSLY connect and disconnect.

Anyone manage to solve the problem listed above?
I tried all the solution provided in this forum, non is working. bios update or drivers all are Buxx****.

Again, i Demand Asus to Solve this ASAP. Engineers are hired to solve problem NOT to create them!!! IF YOUR ENGINEERS CANT SOLVE THIS, FIRED THEM!

I'm spending real cash for you. i'm serious here.

joshindaphils
02-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Use headphone / speakers / chill out and wait for an update, the speakers are not horrendously broken. Update your bios. This solved both issues for me. Some have needed to update firmware / adjust USB power settings to correct their USB device issues.

Jlieu
02-04-2015, 04:25 AM
THat doesnt work!! USB device still not working!! WHY??? asus WHYYYYYYYYYY

Jlieu
02-04-2015, 04:51 AM

Now all port working accept this!!!!! Connect and disconnect problem when using external hard-drive. mouse and thumb-drive are working , WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Clintlgm
02-04-2015, 04:59 AM
Its been a common problem with the left side port since the G75VW, those ports are on a daughter card and the connection is not constant for a lot of people me included. I use a usb hub connected to right from port with a right hand plug. Good luck with yours

Jlieu
02-04-2015, 05:21 AM
i have an perfectly working G750 with no bug. But on G751.... woofer with no bass, usb drop problem...

i really want to smash this piece of bug into pieces. As an asus fan, spend more than 10K for asus mb, notebook, phones,monitor........
the supports always disappoint me! ****! GOD DAMM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!