PDA

View Full Version : Asus g751jt wont start or charge.

elias7123
02-07-2015, 05:34 PM
My asus laptop wont start or charge. I went outside and when i came back it wouldnt start, this is the second time this has happened. I sent it to
asus repair and got it back and now after 2 weeks it has happened again. the light that shows that the computer is charging is not working aswell so i know it doesnt charge. When i got my computer back they never told me what the problem was.

hmscott
02-10-2015, 02:23 AM
My asus laptop wont start or charge. I went outside and when i came back it wouldnt start, this is the second time this has happened. I sent it to
asus repair and got it back and now after 2 weeks it has happened again. the light that shows that the computer is charging is not working aswell so i know it doesnt charge. When i got my computer back they never told me what the problem was.

elias7123, it does happen, getting a device back after repair that still fails. It can be for many reasons - usually they can't recreate the problem on their test bench.

The only action to take is to send it back in again on RMA, be calm and report the issue again, if you can this time attach a short video file as a .zip file attached to the Technical Inqiury to show them what you see and are trying to get fixed. That way they can recreate the problem and solve it.

There have been others that RMA'd for the same black screen at problem, and report getting back a fixed laptop, I hope this time around it does get fixed for you too.

You can PM cl-albert and give him your case number for the last RMA and the new one too and hopefully he can intercede to make sure it gets fixed this time.

Please come back and let us know how it works out :)