PDA

View Full Version : G750JW FPS drop issues in game

sebjean
02-18-2015, 04:02 PM
Hi guys,

first time i come here, i speak french so sorry for my english in advance! I will do my best!!

So i got a G750JW with GTX 765m graphic card, i play a lot of videos game (well after the work lol),

I play League of Legends and i encounter some problems, a heavy fps drops of 1 second randomly or when specific evenement happen in the game (my character die by exemple). And some game this problem doesn't happen... Sometime this happen 5-10-15-20 times in a game (game of 40 minutes) and sometime this happen 0 time.

I did the following steps:

-Update drivers (every one)
-Cleaning dust inside
-Reinstall the game
-Contact the support game (without any progress)
-I did a "clean" format (Reinstalled everything)

I know my CPU temp. go close of 85 celsius, and i play close of a wall on my desk (wood desk) when i play.

I don't know what to do now, maybe someone got the SAME problem, i'm at work at the moment but i can answer question and i will test tonight if you have some suggestion.

Thanks a lot!!!

sebjean
02-18-2015, 07:37 PM
Someone know if i update my BIOS or if i turbo boost, it going to be better?

I never used the turbo boost on my laptop...

sebjean
02-19-2015, 12:01 AM
I used GPU Tweak Monitor and i can see a drop of my GPU usage % going to 0 (I attached a screen) when i play a game,

What can cause that?

Help :(

sebjean
02-19-2015, 01:19 PM
Nobody got a solution?

I tried a old graphic driver and still there... If it a GPU usage drop, i'm not sure but i think the problem is with my graphic card...

Thanks