PDA

View Full Version : audio issue asus rog750jw

chassy809
02-19-2015, 09:19 PM
after installing the recovery factory in Kingston 240GB SSD, I am having problems with the audio. I turn on the music and listen very low volume although the 100 level and also the subwoofer is underneath does not work until I set it up. when I go to configure the audio and put it as desire, turn off the computer, the configuration disappears. how I can fix this? thanks in advance...
edit:
i upgrade it to windows 8.1
try every driver posible and no luck.... the audio conexan driver does not work... an error message says "could not find device for this driver"
maxxaudio wizzard does not work after upgrade the driver
i dont know what more to do please help.... thanks

chassy809
02-19-2015, 11:21 PM
i installed the audio driver .17422 for windows 8.1... i got the volume right again and the subwofer its working just ok now. the thing is that waves maxxaudio is gone and i want it back... how can i solve that problem? thanks in advance

toronto699
02-20-2015, 02:28 AM
try this , go to device manager , go to "sound , video game controllers " , find "Realtek High Definition Audio" uninstall it from device manager then install the Realtek Driver u want to install . be patient as driver may take time and may reboot and finish its install after reboot

chassy809
02-20-2015, 02:55 AM
try this , go to device manager , go to "sound , video game controllers " , find "Realtek High Definition Audio" uninstall it from device manager then install the Realtek Driver u want to install . be patient as driver may take time and may reboot and finish its install after reboot

thanks for the response.... that what i did and get the volume fixed but the soft extention for realtek control and the maxxaudio thing are gone... im loosing my mind here...

toronto699
02-20-2015, 03:08 AM
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php/downloads/Drivers/Realtek/Audio/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-(HDA)/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-(HDA)-R2.7x-(7432)-WHQL/
these worked for me I just installed them on my G751 maxaudio included

chassy809
02-20-2015, 04:25 AM
http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php/downloads/Drivers/Realtek/Audio/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-(HDA)/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-(HDA)-R2.7x-(7432)-WHQL/
these worked for me I just installed them on my G751 maxaudio included
i install it but no luck... still realtek software and maxxaudio missing... thanks for the response

chassy809
02-20-2015, 04:25 AM
back to the factory recovery? :(