PDA

View Full Version : G750 usb connectivity issues.

Datwhip
03-03-2015, 02:01 AM
I've had a mouse and keyboard for awhile now. Unfortunately they are constantly disconnecting/reconnecting. Happens like clockwork. Please help :)

hmscott
03-03-2015, 02:40 AM
I've had a mouse and keyboard for awhile now. Unfortunately they are constantly disconnecting/reconnecting. Happens like clockwork. Please help :)

Datwhip, have you uninstalled the Asus Gaming Mouse driver, and installed the driver/apps for your Mouse/Keyboard?

Which side are you plugging the mouse into? If on the left side, try the right side, and visa versa.

Some have complained that older versions of the Asus Charger+ affect USB devices, you might try uninstalling it, and if that helps find a newer version and reinstall.

If it they are USB 2.0 devices, you could try connecting a powered USB 2.0 hub and using that between the laptop and the keyboard/mouse.

You could also try disabling the "Pointing Device" - the touchpad - in the BIOS as some have reported that interfering with the built in keyboard and external mouse.

I use an external wireless keyboard/trackpad with a USB dongle plugged in to the left side, and it works fine. It also works in all other ports.

Some devices just aren't compatible, and you might find you need to get something else...what make / model of keyboard/mouse are you trying to connect?

Please come back and let us know what ends up fixing it/working for you :)